Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Annalie
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Annalie and AmbaLaBamba
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 44
  1. AmbaLaBamba
    03-19-2013 12:31 AM
    AmbaLaBamba
    If he could just you know.. morph back to that I would be oh so happy. Maybe grow a bit of facial hair too and yeahhhhhh boyyyyyy! Seriously, he needs to stay alive just in case now!
  2. Annalie
    03-19-2013 12:28 AM
    Annalie
    All he needs to do is get back in shape and he'll be a cooch magnet again. but damn... that pic has to be at least 10 years old. cause we both know he didn't change like that over night. Hahaha... i bet you want him alive now, for hotness sake. ;p
  3. AmbaLaBamba
    03-19-2013 12:23 AM
    AmbaLaBamba
    I don't know but now I adore him... completely! lol!
  4. Annalie
    03-19-2013 12:22 AM
    Annalie
    OMG how old is that photo? lol he's adorable.
  5. AmbaLaBamba
    03-19-2013 12:18 AM
    AmbaLaBamba
    Dallas Roberts aka the scientist from TWD is actually a HOTTY! Who knew? Some of his pictures are lovely Thank me later (maybe)!

6. AmbaLaBamba
    03-16-2013 11:46 AM
    AmbaLaBamba
    I think he just annoys me because he's such a pussy, he needs to man up and doing something and then maybe he will have my respect! :P Also the blond chick (Andrea) needs to get the hell out of Woodbury, Rick's groups needs her... she's quite good at kicking ass!
  7. Annalie
    03-16-2013 10:10 AM
    Annalie
    I dont want him to, he seems so nice. somebody ricks group needs. he is just to much of a pussy. he needs to get the fuck out of there along with the blonde chick. i also forget their names lol.
  8. AmbaLaBamba
    03-15-2013 12:15 PM
    AmbaLaBamba
    :3 I watch it every Monday after it has aired in the US on the Sunday, can't not watch it. Sad that there is only 3 episodes left in this season.. then we have to wait again And yeah, the scientist dude (forget his name lol) is going to die soon.. and good! MUAHHAHA!
  9. Annalie
    03-15-2013 12:07 PM
    Annalie
    Hahahaha <3 i was so depressed for missing 2 episodes in a row. damn... Sunday hurry up. btw i feel like the weird scientist guy is going to die.
  10. AmbaLaBamba
    03-15-2013 11:49 AM
    AmbaLaBamba
    I'd fuck everyone on that show... apart from Carl, Beth, Hershel, the weird science man and The Gov. But I'm just a god damn filthy whore! xD Rick is a fine piece o' ass!