Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Royle
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Royle and ezekiel 08
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. ezekiel 08
    04-06-2009 12:07 AM
    ezekiel 08
    That's cool. I don't mind Gears 2, but it really sucks when it's lagging . I'll let you know when I get my hands on a second copy of Splinter Cell DA.
  2. Royle
    04-03-2009 12:20 PM
    Royle
    I have about 5 kills Gears isn't my type of game really. But yeah I will have a look around for a boosting group.
  3. ezekiel 08
    04-03-2009 11:24 AM
    ezekiel 08
    Gears 1 boosting sounds great, I've got about 1,200 kills already and only need a few more weapon achievements. We only need 6 total for that.
  4. Royle
    04-03-2009 10:44 AM
    Royle
    I also want to boost Gears 1 at some point so would it be worth it getting a few players together for that?
  5. Royle
    04-03-2009 10:42 AM
    Royle
    Okay well if we both scout around for a 3rd player that should be fine. I might have to complete Splinter Cell single player first as I have hardly played the game yet.
  6. ezekiel 08
    04-03-2009 02:13 AM
    ezekiel 08
    I'm thinking of getting a second copy of Splinter Cell DA, that will make boosting the level expert achievements twice as fast as you and I could be on the same team and not have to worry about taking it in turn to win .

As for the Characteristics achievements, you'll get them over time. It will take awhile to get them to 95% but if we do all of the co-op stuff, our stats should be right up there.

As for the co-op stuff, we'll need a third person. Some of those missions are next to impossible with only 2 people. That and the absence of any complete video walkthroughs makes those missions very hard indeed.
  7. Royle
    04-02-2009 08:49 AM
    Royle
    Well if we get 4 of them expert achievements a day we can get all of em done in two days and it won't drag on as much. As for the co-op we can just keep trying on those. Even though it would be pretty frustrating. Also what about the characteristics achievements?
  8. ezekiel 08
    04-02-2009 01:54 AM
    ezekiel 08
    For the level Expert achievements, all you gotta do it get 20 wins on each map and play a total of 25 matches on each of those maps. Very easy.

For those co-op achievements, it's not so much as boosting as playing legit. I'll warn you now though, those missions are very challenging. It'll take allot of tries to complete them .
  9. Royle
    04-01-2009 10:06 AM
    Royle
    Cheers I am up for boosting it but yeah I will have a gander around to see if anyone wants to help boost. But I dunno how to boost in that game since I never really played it so if you know how just let me know
  10. ezekiel 08
    04-01-2009 10:05 AM
    ezekiel 08
    Hey man, saw you just joined the group, welcome!

Are you up for some Splinter Cell map wins (the Expert achievements) boosting? If we can get a third person, we could do the co-op Gold Medal stuff too (done about half already).