Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Tyger7
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Tyger7 and Maka
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Tyger7
    03-23-2013 07:17 AM
    Tyger7
    Oh I noted that somewhere I believe. Maybe it was only in the DLC that I noted it in. I can do it in the main guide. I can always just publish it myself instead of submitting so no one else has to do the work.
  2. Maka
    03-23-2013 06:47 AM
    Maka
    For DS3, if you downloaded the DLC, you'll have to get those collectibles to unlock the achievements in the main game, so maybe you want to add a note about it?

Also, maybe you could submit the guide for the main page?
  3. Tyger7
    11-11-2012 07:55 AM
    Tyger7
    Cool, I took a break from the game today to try to get unglitched on my assassin's creed 3 achievement. I'll check tomorrow or next day.
  4. Maka
    11-11-2012 07:53 AM
    Maka
    Noticed some posts. Anyways, was busy past 3 days, but I'm finishing my guide up tomorrow.
  5. Maka
  6. Maka
    06-15-2011 03:15 AM
    Maka
    Any chance I can get this stickied:
    http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=315435
  7. Tyger7
    05-28-2011 05:11 AM
    Tyger7
    You can do them in any order you please, but when submitted it's best to put them in the order the site has them listed. When putting a guide to the main site, it auto-orders and it's just tougher for the team to have to scroll back and forth, copying and pasting things over after reading/editing. But you can put them any way you want as a thread
  8. Maka
    05-28-2011 03:07 AM
    Maka
    hey this is a question about guide writing in general in terms of forum posts and then submitting them to the site for the main page.

Are you allowed to change the order of achievements in your guide from the order of them on the main page and submit them (out of order) in the submit forum? Or do they have to be in the same order for processing? Any info would be great, or send me off to someone else to find out