Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > The Destroyernatorer
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between The Destroyernatorer and Koto
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. The Destroyernatorer
    12-31-2009 10:15 PM
    The Destroyernatorer
    "Behind Nirvana"... I think you're my new favourite person...
  2. Koto
    12-31-2009 10:12 PM
    Koto
    I am just grateful I got to share the experience with some my family and friends. It wouldnt have been as awesome alone. I have a ton moe pics like onstage with disturbed/dragonforce etc these 2 are my fav's though. Slipknot is my 2nd fav band of all time behind Nirvana. A7x is close w/Slipknot though. But yeah Corey hasta be 1 of the nicest/down to earth people Ive ever met, he tries to come off as a hard ass and people buy it, but I know the truth btw i just noticed your lil pic is Nirvana, very nice indeed!
  3. The Destroyernatorer
    12-31-2009 10:03 PM
    The Destroyernatorer
    If only you could see my face - it is most envious!
    I'm a Slipknot fan and Corey does come across as a pretty down to earth guy (well, as down to earth as you can get when you front Slipknot...)
  4. Koto
    12-31-2009 09:32 PM
    Koto
    Won a radio contest, took 5 other people with me as part of the prize(my sis, her hubby, my hubby, and 2 of his friends). It included Limo to and from killer tix, backstage passes, got to be onstage with everyone but slipknot(pyro insurance issues is the reason they said) dinner which was really good and we got to sit next to slipknot to eat. didnt bother them though outta respect. Added bonus Corey playing for us, we musta stood there for at least an hr listening to him, he really enjoyed playing for us too. he was a lil upset when the lady that was "incharge" of us made us go onstage with dragonforce. he's an awesome dude. we also got free mayhem fest t-shirts and vip tent access and free booze. all in all it was probably the best day of my life aside from when my son was born. I'm not rich lol, just got really lucky.
  5. The Destroyernatorer
    12-31-2009 02:38 PM
    The Destroyernatorer
    Sweet pics, but what do you mean playing for "us"? Are you some kind of mega-rich sheik than can hire metal bands to perform at will? :P