Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Necrophage33
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Necrophage33 and Tyger7
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Necrophage33
    01-02-2015 04:19 PM
    Necrophage33
    Hi Tyger. Hopefully I'm not messaging the wrong mod about this, but can you change the title of my Assassin's Creed Rogue thread, currently titled Achievement Guide and Roadmap, to the following:

Achievement Guide and Roadmap (100% Guide and Challenge Guide included)

I just want it to be clear all the info can be found in that one thread instead of people thinking they need to pore through other threads to find info they need.

Thanks in advance, and much appreciated!
  2. Tyger7
    09-20-2011 08:39 PM
    Tyger7
    If you can make a map with in game maps then by all means! Would help out.a lot
  3. Necrophage33
    09-20-2011 08:34 PM
    Necrophage33
    Hey I saw that in the Dead Island forum, you had Dragonsss take down his location maps he made because of copyright issues with Brady Games. Was this just because he used the maps that had the collectible locations on them too? Reason I'm asking is because I'd like to take a blank map of each area and add the locations to them to help out. I don't see it being an issue if I just use a generic map of the Jungle and the City, but wanted to run it by you first.
  4. Tyger7
    11-13-2010 08:08 PM
    Tyger7
    Stickying a guide usually has to wait until the guide is published or the game has been out a while. It does look like a great guide though!
  5. Necrophage33
    11-12-2010 07:51 PM
    Necrophage33
    Hey can you sticky XVGii 007's achievement guide and roadmap for Black Ops? It's definitely the best of the three I've seen, and they all keep drifting to the second and third pages of the forum. It'd be helpful to have one stickied.

Thanks