Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Necrophage33
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Necrophage33 and Method
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Necrophage33
    08-26-2011 06:30 PM
    Necrophage33
    Hey so I submitted an Achievement Guide and Road Map for Dance Central back on 7/11/11. I haven't heard anything since then, and I don't want to seem impatient, but I'm more concerned that if I did something wrong, I don't want to do it again if I do an Achievement Guide in the future.

Like I said before, I was confused about submitting it, since I was supposed to make a new thread and post my guide, but my guide didn't fit in one post, and I am unable to see the thread to continue posting the rest of the guide, so I wasn't sure how to proceed with it.

Sorry if I'm being impatient: this is my first time submitting a guide or anything, so I have no perspective on how long these things take, but it's been well over a month and I haven't heard anything, and was hoping to at least find out if I had done something wrong so I don't make the same mistake in the future.
  2. Necrophage33
    07-11-2011 06:56 PM
    Necrophage33
    Thanks for the link. I hope I'm submitting it correctly. There isn't enough room in one post to submit the entire guide, so I assume I have to wait for the staff to approve the thread, which will make it visible to me, and then I can submit the rest of the guide? Also, I mistakenly titled the Road Map "Achievement Guide and Road Map," which is inaccurate. It's just the Road Map. I put the guide in a separate thread.
  3. Method
    07-09-2011 12:37 AM
    Method
    To submit your guide please use the info found in the following thread:
    http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=58152

Thanks!
  4. Necrophage33
    07-08-2011 10:29 PM
    Necrophage33
    Hey I've finished an achievement guide and roadmap for Dance Central, since the previous one has been incomplete for something like 8 months now. It's my first one so I'm not really sure how to go about submitting them, so I figured I'd just let you know it's done, and could be added to the main page.
  5. Necrophage33
    05-12-2011 01:58 PM
    Necrophage33
    Thanks for changing the title of the thread. Now I have another problem.... I'd like to add in another co-op strategy, but I've reached the character limit on my first post. Is there a way for me to get another post in after my first one, or do I have to get the guy who posted after me to delete his post, so I can use my second post to continue the guide? Thanks again for helping.
  6. Necrophage33
    05-11-2011 06:25 PM
    Necrophage33
    Hey not sure if this is the proper place to ask, but I've got a Black Ops thread "Call of the Dead General Tips/Strategies" where I was asking for help on playing the map. I decided to revise it with methods for surviving solo and co-op. So I'd like to change the title to something like "Call of the Dead Survival Guide" but wasn't sure if I had the ability to change the title of a thread I've created, or if a mod has to do that. Thanks in advance for any help.