PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Indyy xXx
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Indyy xXx and Daiphyer.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 87
  1. Indyy xXx
    04-29-2010 11:41 PM
    Indyy xXx
    haha yeah william regal is awesome i like yoshi tatsu aswell and some others its funny to watch lol =p
  2. Daiphyer.
    04-01-2010 09:19 AM
    Daiphyer.
    I'm fine thanks. You watch ECW because of Regal? lol, Why?!
    I'm so jealous of you, WWE Shop doesn't even recognize where I live as a country -_- lol.
  3. Indyy xXx
    03-31-2010 11:41 PM
    Indyy xXx
    heya dude im fine thanks how about yourself? and no i havent watched wrestlemania =( im still far behind just recently started watching TNA aswell been catching up on wwe i watch ecw and superstars aswell so ive got alot to watch i know that theres no more ecw anymore i been told its stopped now which is good cos im not too keen on it lol i only watch it cos of william regal :P me and my bf ordered a hardy boyz basketball jersey from the wwe shop got it the other day man it looks fucking awesome! got a XL so it lasts agees! its fucking huuge on me XD its likea dress XD
  4. Daiphyer.
    03-31-2010 10:35 PM
    Daiphyer.
    Hey! How you doing? Did you watch Wrestlemania? What do you think of it?
  5. Daiphyer.
    02-21-2010 07:53 PM
    Daiphyer.
    I've seen alot of it. The thing that worries me is the combat. It's a MMO type of gameplay. And I can't comment on it unless I play it on my own. But I love Bioware RPGs though, the story line, the characters, the dialogues. Everything is just great.
  6. Indyy xXx
    02-21-2010 07:17 PM
    Indyy xXx
    dragon age is an awesome game i love it seriously you should get it the story lines great i like the fact that every decision you make effects the ending and stuff i dont really know what else to tell you to be honest lol XD its just an awesome game why dont you view some vids of trailers or gameplay on youtube its worth a buy though imo x)
  7. Daiphyer.
    02-21-2010 07:14 PM
    Daiphyer.
    I don't know. I quite like the idea of Jeff being in TNA. But the last time he was there, he was misused.
    BTW, I want to get Dragon Age, but I'm not too sure. Can you fill me in a bit?
  8. Indyy xXx
    02-21-2010 06:38 PM
    Indyy xXx
    yeah i read that he was going to TNA because he found that the working hours were better than wwe he said that wwe have strict working days i miss watching him on wwe though =(
  9. Daiphyer.
    02-21-2010 03:12 PM
    Daiphyer.
    I don't know man. First he appears on TNA then they put him in the opening segment but he says he has not signed contract with either shows. Then someone says he just went to TNA to get the attention of WWE. Then in Twitter he mentioned something about forming a tag team in TNA. There is nothing clear about what he's doing. I hope whatever it is, it's the right choice!
  10. Indyy xXx
    02-21-2010 02:29 PM
    Indyy xXx
    well before i went to college i used to draw on my own when i started college they dont teach how to draw manga just how to draw properly and i have a photoshop lesson too plus i got a lesson where we make things out of clay n stuff btw have you heard any news about jeff hardy?