Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > ParoXysm QC
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between ParoXysm QC and XCVii 007
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. ParoXysm QC
    11-10-2010 11:03 PM
    ParoXysm QC
    Part 2: Assassin's creed will be an hard job but I'm sure you'll make something GREAT! I can't wait to see the final product

I personnaly like achievements for their challenges but,
    honestly, we should only play games for fun!

Also, if anytime you need help in a game or for a guide, hit me up!

Ps: Sorry for my English
    Ps2: Thanks for credited me but, you made all the work!
  2. ParoXysm QC
    11-10-2010 10:54 PM
    ParoXysm QC
    Part 1: Yeah! There's alot of people that can't appreciate all the work we put in something! Also, you're making the videos youself! I know it takes many hours to do a guide and it's probably twice as long for me because I'm not an English person! I don't know if your guide is fully completed but you MUST finish it (if it's not already)! Even if you're 100% sure it's not going to be a sticky!
  3. XCVii 007
    11-10-2010 10:28 PM
    XCVii 007
    Ha yeah, I'm surprised you saw that.
    I submitted it to them, and the community manager told me that he thought it was grade A work, so he said he would get that out the same day the game was released.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for the support you have given me for me writing my first guide. A lot of people are haters, I can see that, but I just want to help people out. You see I have no avatar, I have no gamercard on here, I don't have a sig with how many games I have 1000'ed. I don't care about those things. I just wanted to help people.

I gave you a mention in the first topic of that roadmap. I doubt it will get stickied, but I don't care. I'll be onto the next game here soon, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

-XCV
  4. ParoXysm QC
    11-10-2010 10:58 AM
    ParoXysm QC
    Oh my GoD!
    Congratulation for your "Machinima" intel locations video!
    I'm stoked for ya!