Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > ParoXysm QC
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between ParoXysm QC and SideDish120
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. ParoXysm QC
    11-10-2010 11:59 PM
    ParoXysm QC
    Thanks buddy! Same thing for you! If you need videos for any games, let me know! I have a beautiful HD PVR
  2. ParoXysm QC
    11-09-2010 10:26 PM
    ParoXysm QC
    You can be sure that I'll contact you when I'll post my Walkthrough guide! It will take me at least 2 full week-ends and a couple of hours everyday to make it!
    Seriously, thank you for your comprehension and for your helpful and motivational comments!
  3. ParoXysm QC
    11-09-2010 12:54 PM
    ParoXysm QC
    Part 2: I know my Skate 3 guide wasn't good as yours. There were videos that weren't even useful but, we learn from our errors Two more things! I'll buy the game today (CoD) and I'll make a guide like this one http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=45682! It will take me tons of hours and I know it! So maybe you'll see a thread pop up and I hope you will appreciate! The last thing, It want to thank you again and to say that I'm sorry again! I see all the fun you have when you publish your guides! So, I'm a little bit jealous

PS: Sorry for my English
  4. ParoXysm QC
    11-09-2010 12:53 PM
    ParoXysm QC
    Part 1: Alright! First you need to know something about me! I'm actually not perfectly bilingual! I was born in Quebec (French province of Canada) so my English isn't perfect! So when I start writing a guide and yours become a sticky even if it's 40% completed, it makes me sad and I stop my project (Cod, skate 3, Medal of Honor and Halo are some relatively easy guides to make). And you have alot of fame on this website! So how do you want me to make a better one? The comment I wrote on the other guide was definitely not the best thing to do and I'm sorry. I'll delete it. I have no problems with your guides! They're just awesome and I used them for many games. I want to thank you again because you told me to buy something else than a camera to record and it's what I did! I had to buy a computer (my old one was crap) and then an HD PVR to record... I have a lot of fun!