Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > ScottieElisabeth
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between ScottieElisabeth and THE DEADLY DOG
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. THE DEADLY DOG
    09-22-2013 03:26 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Aww.. It'll be tough no matter how you look at it, but there is so much to look forward to and even more to look back on and smile.
  2. ScottieElisabeth
    09-21-2013 11:28 PM
    ScottieElisabeth
    I live in a dorm at college and I now don't ever want to go home. Will that stop?
  3. THE DEADLY DOG
    09-21-2013 02:12 PM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    You sit down and remind yourself of the YEARS of happiness and the thousands of good times you had. You don't let that moment of sorrow replace all of the love and pure joy that has been in your life all of the years. I don't know if you will be able to get over it easily, I know I wasn't able to. But you do something to help you along, you make something, wear something, buy something that will help you keep a little piece of them always close, always as a reminder.

My friends bought me two frames with pictures. One was a saying as the frame and the other was about 15 small pictures put together in a memory frame. Truth is you'll never 'get over' the loss, and honestly I don't think we should be able to. They are a part of the family and are a piece that keeps a lot of tension off and keep us healthy.
  4. ScottieElisabeth
    09-20-2013 05:35 PM
    ScottieElisabeth
    It happened today, between 5:20 and 6 AM this morning. Can't quit bawling and classes are rough as fuck. How'd you do it?
  5. THE DEADLY DOG
    07-16-2013 07:36 PM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Howdy howdy.

Just letting you know your RMs for Boogie Bunnies & Brain Challenge just went live on X360A. Awesome work.

~Live Long and Prosper~
  6. THE DEADLY DOG
    07-16-2013 01:38 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Thanks for the offer, definitely will hold onto it haha. And there's never any reason to think about your pup getting old because they'll always be in your memory how you see fit and that's the most important part.
  7. ScottieElisabeth
    07-15-2013 03:51 AM
    ScottieElisabeth
    And thanks for the compliment on the G&Rs. I love writing them. Just wish more of the games I play needed them.
  8. ScottieElisabeth
    07-15-2013 03:42 AM
    ScottieElisabeth
    We've had my dog for 8 years now. I can definitely relate. Don't wanna think about him getting too old, haha.

If you ever need an ear, know I'm around, okay?
  9. THE DEADLY DOG
    07-15-2013 02:09 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    At first it's beyond unbearable. Everything you do reminds you of them and just waking up never felt the same. It was certainly a trying time, but eventually those painful memories become memories of joy and happiness and you instead think about how great he had it instead of the pain he was going through in the end. Learned so much from him it wouldn't be fair for me to dwell on the past or dwell on him moving on.

As far as the people that had the gall to tell me having that tribute was offensive simply made me laugh. Sure it made me angry but to be frank ignorant people saying ignorant things goes nowhere so there was no need for me to get upset or allow it to affect my life. Your comments on my page were heartfelt and amazing--thank you many times over!

Oh and keep up the good G&RM work, always a pleasure publishing your stuff.
  10. ScottieElisabeth
    07-14-2013 06:44 PM
    ScottieElisabeth
    Hey...just saw the drama on your Legends guide. That guy's a bunch of bullshit. Please don't let him get to you.

First thing I thought when I saw your sig was "I hope I'm able to be this strong when my dog passes." To be able to keep him close without it emotionally destroying you is remarkable, and I love seeing him around the forum. Almost like he's on his little adventures, following your posts around.

Your dog is precious. I LOVE seeing the pictures of him around (though I hate the reason they're up) and I think it's a beautiful testament to your love for your best friend.

Fuck that guy. Seriously.