Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > ScottieElisabeth
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between ScottieElisabeth and Obsolete XBA
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. Obsolete XBA
    07-14-2013 07:18 PM
    Obsolete XBA
    Cool, I'll check it out after my next paycheck comes Got some other expenses to I'm afraid
  2. ScottieElisabeth
    07-14-2013 06:46 PM
    ScottieElisabeth
    Yes. At one point, my household had 3 guitars, a drum kit, and a mic, but only so multiple people could play the guitars at once. I would get the guitar that comes with World Tour, as it has the tap bar, and you're set for all games, Rock Band included. The ONLY difference between GH and Rockband is that some of the early games of GH, the RB guitars don't work, and that if you're going to get a drum kit for both games, get the GH one, as it has an extra "button" that the RB kit doesn't have.

A pricey investment, but it covers all games in the series, so it's worth it's coin.
  3. Obsolete XBA
    07-14-2013 06:30 PM
    Obsolete XBA
    Damn... I bet those are pricey. Can you use the same peripherals for all games?
  4. ScottieElisabeth
    07-14-2013 06:16 PM
    ScottieElisabeth
    Indeed. You at least need a guitar (some games are bundled with one). Then there are drum and vocal peripherals if you're interested (not required to play, but required for achievements in games later than Guitar Hero III and Guitar Hero: Smash Hits).
  5. Obsolete XBA
    07-14-2013 10:45 AM
    Obsolete XBA
    Haha thanks! I wouldnt mind getting the GH ones.. but you need some equipment aswell.. dont you?
  6. ScottieElisabeth
    07-14-2013 09:07 AM
    ScottieElisabeth
    The achievement, not the Guitar Hero games...
  7. ScottieElisabeth
    07-14-2013 09:07 AM
    ScottieElisabeth
    I really hope you get it soon!
  8. Obsolete XBA
    07-14-2013 08:26 AM
    Obsolete XBA
    Haha well it's soooo random, some get it straight away, for some it takes ages. I just let it play itself when I sleep or are working anyway so no time lost really :P But it sure is frustrating.

Anytime Maybe I'll get them eventually.. probably not since the xb1 is out soon though
  9. ScottieElisabeth
    07-14-2013 07:14 AM
    ScottieElisabeth
    That is NOT making me feel good about going for it myself...

Thanks for having my back. Hopefully I'll find someone eventually!
  10. Obsolete XBA
    07-14-2013 06:56 AM
    Obsolete XBA
    Aaaw, wish I had those, I would've helped you. Haha no... I'll never get it :P I'm at 35k-ish hands now