Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > The Stray
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between The Stray and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 145
  1. Kairi
    12-26-2014 08:59 PM
    Kairi
    I found him on PST, and I want him to be brought over here because he is cute and silly! XD PST does have a lot more smileys, and I wish they could be brought over here! I'm currently bugging people about adding Francis over here.

Ahh I see. I've been on Xbox a lot and just started being on PSN because I got a LE imported Vita for Christmas!
  2. The Stray
    12-26-2014 01:28 AM
    The Stray
    Oh, lol, that's that "whee" smiley on CAG I see a lot, lol. X3 (Yeah, he should be added to list of smilies, lol, I mean, PST has more smiles than XBA, why cant that be shared...>_>)

Well, yeah, not much really on Xbox lately, PSN as of late, so much, and maybe Steam too. X3
  3. Kairi
    12-26-2014 01:04 AM
    Kairi
    Thank you! It's okay, no need to apologize! What have you been up to?

I hope they go away too! D: As for Francis, he is an awesome smiley face that needs to be added to this site!
    Stray, meet Francis!
  4. The Stray
    12-25-2014 09:47 PM
    The Stray
    Oh Hai Thar, same to you too, Happy Holidays Kairi, sorry its been so long, no reply! X3

(I hope the "Lizards" go away and have XBL back in one piece. That, and who is "Francis" o.O?)
  5. Kairi
    12-24-2014 10:56 PM
    Kairi
    Merry Christmas! I hope you are doing well!
  6. The Stray
    01-14-2014 07:22 AM
    The Stray
    Kairi, what gives? I know its your job and all, but another notification of a guide posted again without me noticing! >_>

But eh, I don't mind, as long as its there, also hi!
  7. Kairi
    01-12-2014 05:38 AM
    Kairi
    Congratulations!
    Cyber Troopers Virtual On [Guide] has been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member TemporalWizard.
    Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread. We look forward to your future submissions! Thank you!
  8. The Stray
    12-26-2013 06:27 AM
    The Stray
    Oh Hai Kairi, same here to you too! Happy Holidays! XD
  9. Kairi
    12-25-2013 12:31 AM
    Kairi
    Merry Christmas!
  10. Kairi
    09-03-2013 04:03 AM
    Kairi
    Congratulations!
    Fightning Vipers [Guide & Roadmap] and Virtua Fighter 2 [Guide & Roadmap] have been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member TemporalWizard.
    Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread. We look forward to your future submissions! Thank you!