No Problem Double D! )'-')b
  2. THE DEADLY DOG
    03-18-2014 09:51 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Thanks Stray!
  3. The Stray
    03-17-2014 07:22 PM
    The Stray
    Alright, I'll fix that, I forgot to do it in proper order (not in a rush or anything), don't worry, I'll get to it soon.

Update: Should be corrected now, if not replied yet, will send PM anyways.
  4. THE DEADLY DOG
    03-17-2014 09:47 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Stray we just need a couple quick fixes on your submittion for Constant C found HERE.

I formatted your first achievement correctly so you can use that as an example. Please also put the achievements in the order they appear on our achievement list (One-Way, Archivist, Catlike, ect).

Once you fix that up just shoot me a message and I will move it back in the general area for submission.

Thanks!
  5. The Stray
    02-24-2013 12:47 AM
    The Stray
    Alright DD, thanks anyways.
  6. THE DEADLY DOG
    02-23-2013 01:09 PM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    We did some winter cleaning and took guides that were never submitted and ran them through our process minus the author submitting them if there was a significant gap between creation and last editing date and the current date.

Your guides wouldn't have been published if they were not of the quality expected by x360a so you have nothing to worry about.
  7. The Stray
    02-23-2013 06:40 AM
    The Stray
    Thanks Double D, lol. I think I know that the Jojo guide seems a little unpolished, but its alright in some aspects. (Hardly no one goes to dead boards anyways...) >_>

But what are you gonna do. Anyways more on the way soon that haven't went up on most game pages yet, but aren't guides supposed to be submitted anyways, or did some new rules/changes came into effect recently that I haven't noticed yet? :/

Well, I'll reply back anyways when that comes up, later...
  8. THE DEADLY DOG
    02-23-2013 12:07 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Howdy Stray.

Just letting you know your G&R for Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure HD Ver. just went live on x360.

~Live Long and Prosper~
  9. THE DEADLY DOG
    02-09-2013 02:15 PM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Ahh. Then update it and when you are done let me know so I can go back and add in more of your guidework. Thanks.
  10. The Stray
    02-09-2013 06:05 AM
    The Stray
    Um Deadly Dog, my guide isn't as close to done yet. I'll still have to update it when I can, of course.