Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > DOOKH8R
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between DOOKH8R and xCGIx PUNISHER
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. xCGIx PUNISHER
    04-07-2013 03:49 AM
    xCGIx PUNISHER
    If you ever get a chance, it would be cool to see a thread or something either in the D2D section or the Defiance forums that details the ranks in clans and what power they have. I mean you don't have to, but I've always been curious as to what all the different ranks are and what liberties they grant you. Like what's the difference between recruit and member? I want to know! lol
  2. DOOKH8R
    04-04-2013 12:06 AM
    DOOKH8R
    Haven't seen a maximum number yet. With the clan being split between NA and Europe, I think we will still have room as a lot of this site's users are in the UK.
  3. xCGIx PUNISHER
    04-03-2013 09:27 PM
    xCGIx PUNISHER
    Ok cool. And do you know what the maximum number of members are for a clan? A friend of mine, who frequents the site but doesn't post in the forums, is creating an account and planning on getting active in the forums which is a cool thing. Would there be anymore room for anyone else or are we topped out? If there isn't room it's fine by the way.
  4. DOOKH8R
    04-03-2013 09:22 PM
    DOOKH8R
    That is probably a good idea. It likely won't be for a little while though. We are still enrolling a ton of people and setting up sections. I also have no idea what level we need to beat it. He has destroyed everyone instantly
  5. xCGIx PUNISHER
    04-03-2013 09:13 PM
    xCGIx PUNISHER
    We should setup a time sometime in the future for most of our clan to takeout that world boss guarding the Golden Gate Bridge. It'd be a great way to knock out that achievement for all of us. Just wondering how long you think we should wait? Because I was feeling macho last night trying to see how long I could last at Ego level 300. I lasted all of about 1/2 a second.