Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > DOOKH8R
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between DOOKH8R and Wildmn34
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 17 of 17
  1. Wildmn34
    11-27-2012 04:27 AM
    Wildmn34
    Nope. Original Skylanders will work with the Giants game, but Giants will not work the other way. Sorry. :-(
  2. DOOKH8R
    11-27-2012 04:24 AM
    DOOKH8R
    Do the Giants figures work in the original game?
  3. Wildmn34
    11-25-2012 09:55 PM
    Wildmn34
    Oh, gotcha. Well in that case. My favorites Flameslinger, Drobot, Stealth Elf, Gill Grunt, and Terrafin.

Same thing applies, to get the most out of the game have at least one of each element. A couple of the achievements can be a bitch and there is a known glitch for the Gotta Buy them All. I am going to try the fix for it tonight or tomorrow and hope it works. We'll see. The original one is a fun game. Then you can use all those figures on Giants when that goes on sale. =D
  4. DOOKH8R
    11-25-2012 09:51 PM
    DOOKH8R
    No it's the first skylanders, not giants
  5. Wildmn34
    11-25-2012 09:44 AM
    Wildmn34
    Skylanders is ridiculous amounts of fun. lol

I assume by sale, that means you got Skylanders Giants? With Tree Rex, Jet Vac and Cynder. If so, I'd really suggest getting at least one of each element to be able to experience all the game has to offer. I'll warn you it's addicting and can get expensive. lol

If you can find Flashwing, she's my favorite new one and she's Earth which you probably don't have. Flameslinger is a beast for Fire. Chill or Gill Grunt for Water. The Magic ones the only two out right now are Pop Fizz and Double Trouble both (IMO) are just ok.

Remember, it's a kids game - but it really is so much fun. Hope you like it. Any questions by all means let me know. =D
  6. DOOKH8R
    11-25-2012 08:22 AM
    DOOKH8R
    Well they are both adorable.

Got a question for you. I am getting ready to play skylanders, thanks to sale at walmart, and was wondering what else do I need to buy other than the starter kit. Do I need to buy some other guys for battle and stuff? Who should I get.
  7. Wildmn34
    11-24-2012 06:11 PM
    Wildmn34
    Really close on the dogs names. lol The pick I posted is actually Kaja the adult. Syja is almost 11 months old now. I'll have to post some new pictures of her soon. She's grown quite a bit but not nearly as bulky as Kaja.