Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Scrapdaddy
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Scrapdaddy and Nozza XBA
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Nozza XBA
    02-10-2011 08:25 PM
    Nozza XBA
    Haha.. Makes a bit of sense as I've seen the changes lol.. I knew they were looking for new people as they asked in the Subs forum but nothing happened with it, thus me being nosey when you asked lol..

Well welcome to the staff of x360a and have fun!
  2. Scrapdaddy
    02-10-2011 05:40 PM
    Scrapdaddy
    Hey, Yeah I know - been on the guide team since November was inducted by Pants. The staff page hasn't been updated since September or so (when they added the last group of new mods). The guide team is completely different than what is shown on the staff page. Minty/Webb should probably update it and I imagine they will someday.

Fizz and litepink are gone/moved on. Yunder, Tyger7, Thrawnomega, jackanape and myself are all the new guys (i think). gamerfreak47 is now asian47 etc...

I actually loaded your Comic Jumper guide/map. Anyway I figured since the staff page hasn't been updated in a while if I at least had the award in my collection people would not think I'm just some random guy asking them to make changes. It would lend a certain aire of validity.

Thanks for the congrats though!
  3. Nozza XBA
    02-08-2011 11:58 AM
    Nozza XBA
    Sorry, I saw this post - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...84&postcount=8 - and just want to inform you you don't get a Guide Team award for just writing guides! You have to be offered a position as by the Admin of the site to be a contributor and a position on the Guide Team.

So for example, just because I do graphics and sigs with my own gallery, I'm not liable for the Graphics Team award unless I'm actually asked to be part of x360a's Graphics Team! (which I am).

Sorry if I've got this wrong and you're are on the team but a few things wouldn't add up. One is they're not looking for new GT members atm to my knowledge and you're also not on the Staff list - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/staff/ - If you're on the team then well done and my bad! Just thought I'd let you know!