Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > PointPlaceWI
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between PointPlaceWI and JrdRIOT
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
  1. JrdRIOT
    08-04-2010 09:36 AM
    JrdRIOT
    Ah cool, I kinda got quite a bit of money and decided to blow a quarter of it on games.
    You should try and get skate 2 (DE) as at the moment, I can't be bothered with the online as i've already done it once haha.
  2. PointPlaceWI
    08-04-2010 02:17 AM
    PointPlaceWI
    Nope. Still just RDR. I should start playing more during the day by August 14th because that is when my classes start back up.
  3. JrdRIOT
    08-03-2010 10:13 PM
    JrdRIOT
    But seriously, How're you buddy?
    not heard from you in a while, y'got any new games?
  4. JrdRIOT
    08-03-2010 10:10 PM
    JrdRIOT
    YOU'RE TOO GENERIC AND OVERLOADED THE MEMORY!... bitch...
    haha
  5. PointPlaceWI
    07-08-2010 03:54 PM
    PointPlaceWI
    Sorry, fell alseep on accident. I'm ready when you are.
  6. JrdRIOT
    07-05-2010 09:58 PM
    JrdRIOT
    I'll still be up for a couple of hours it's only coming up to 11pm.
    i think i already have a gold medal or something and a few bronze, but im not sure exactly what's needed and what has to be done.
  7. PointPlaceWI
    07-05-2010 09:53 PM
    PointPlaceWI
    Well the online ones consist of the challanges and the online multiplayer.

149 co-op challanges have to be complete with your custom skater to get some of the achievements

5,000 EXP and some medal stuff has to be complete to get the multiplayer achievements. I have everything written down at my apartment which I'm about to leave to. I've been at my parent's house/out of town this weekend since us Americans had a holiday this weekend. Give me a few hours and I'll get back to you or if you're going to pass out soon I'll just tell you tomorrow.
  8. JrdRIOT
    07-05-2010 09:27 PM
    JrdRIOT
    What exactly do we have to do for the achievement anyway?
    i'm assuming it's the online legend one or something, i cant remember.
  9. JrdRIOT
    07-05-2010 09:07 PM
    JrdRIOT
    Damn, that sucks.
    How long do you think it will take to do?
  10. PointPlaceWI
    07-05-2010 07:44 PM
    PointPlaceWI
    Something was mentioned in the achievement guide about not installing the DLCs until after you get the multiplayer achievements because appearently people have problems with them unlocking with the DLCs installed.

This exerpt is from x360a acheivement guide:
    If you have any Downloadable Content while working towards the online challenges you may need to remove them once you get to the end of your challenges. Users have reported that the DLC blocks the achievement, there isn't a patch but removing the DLC and replaying a challenge will unlock the achievement. I suggest you avoid DLC if you want to complete the full retail 1000 without any hiccups.