Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > AngelHeva
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between AngelHeva and The Ultrafiend
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. The Ultrafiend
    05-30-2011 12:59 AM
    The Ultrafiend
    I was young, I got bored easy I guess. It was just taking up waaaayyyy too much time, haha. Plus I just kinda fell out of love with the whole thing. They wanted me to do like two page essays for every Friday the 13th movie for a Halloween special one year and I was like 'Look, by the time I get to like Part 7, I'm really not gonna have a whole lot of shit to say about it and nobody's gonna want to read it.' Like, what was I gonna write about? It's a slasher movie franchise, not the fucking complete works of Socrates. =P x
  2. AngelHeva
    05-29-2011 09:53 PM
    AngelHeva
    did you really? how kool with a k! how come you stopped reviewing? x
  3. The Ultrafiend
    05-28-2011 07:54 AM
    The Ultrafiend
    Hahahaha! Careful, I'm gonna be touring as a stand-up comedian soon so I might just be in your area to take you up on that! Glad you like my posts, I used to get paid to do horror movie reviews for a website when I was younger so I like to think I know how to rate a film honestly. I mean, some people here say they don't really like a film & then rate it 7/10. What the bloody hell? Haha. xx
  4. AngelHeva
    05-26-2011 10:09 AM
    AngelHeva
    you need to come to a sleep over at my house! i'll provide the pizza, face masques and nail polish and you can provide the dvds!! i am loving reading your posts on films i feel like i've been educated so much by you haha so ta lovey :P x