Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Machew8472
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Machew8472 and Infection Ftw
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Infection Ftw
    01-29-2010 03:16 PM
    Infection Ftw
    It's ok and wasn't Blood Harvest at the last chapter with that sort of tank you need to get in? I once managed to get in that mission with 3 others to the end but the 2nd tank came in and killed us all>.> Currently my internet connection sucks hard so I can't play online without getting redbar (going to some other internet provider but that takes 1 month=\ and it's in progress) so once I have a good connection again we can try to knock those out
  2. Machew8472
    01-28-2010 11:17 PM
    Machew8472
    hi m8, sorry for not answering sooner, your the first person to ever send me a msg on here and i only just noticed it... lol

anyways... i am almost finished on l4d now. i only have blood harvest left to do but if you want to add me to your friends list and send me a msg when your ready to play after your internet is sorted... i'll gladly help you out.

i should be able to help get no mercy & death toll on expert first play through, as for dead air im not sure, i somehow managed to get that on expert on my own and have since tried to help a friend get it and failed but it was with just 2 of us.. with more people i think i could be done without to much effort.

me and my friend think blood harvest is the hardest one out of the 4 campaigns, we have a stratagy and we just need to perfect it a bit and again with more people it would be easier...

like i said just add and msg me when your sorted...
  3. Infection Ftw
    01-25-2010 08:44 PM
    Infection Ftw
    Hey I've seen your sig about L4D 1 Expert and that is the last achievement I need of the original 1K. Problem is my internet sucks at the moment but once it's good we could try to get it with 2 others