Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > exo-apollo
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between exo-apollo and 13ip0lar
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. exo-apollo
    05-01-2012 03:20 PM
    exo-apollo
    Damn that's a shame, oh well I'm still getting some good mileage out of BF3. Also the two DLC packs coming out this year will help as well.
  2. 13ip0lar
    04-30-2012 09:22 PM
    13ip0lar
    I'm sure the fanboys will say I'm being too harsh and it's just a beta, but truly it sucks dick. I can't put it any other or you might think it has potential. Won't hurt to play it and see for yourself when everyone can DL it, but as it sits, garbage. Friend is worried if this is any indication of things to come, the next Rainbow Six is gonna be just as bad. I really wanted to get into the franchise too. I guess it's just BF for me. :3
  3. exo-apollo
    06-27-2011 12:09 AM
    exo-apollo
    Haha yep he is on the Arson desk. I love spotting Walter in things. Saw him once in a show over here called Water Rats. Also the actress that plays Olivia grew up about 10 minutes away from where I live, hopefully one day she will return.
  4. 13ip0lar
    06-26-2011 11:27 PM
    13ip0lar
    WTF?! I just seen your reply to my post in the Titanic thread. Walter from Fringe was in L.A. Noire?! WTF?! Where? I only got to like, whatever the second desk is, homicide I think? Is he farther in the game? GDI, now I gotta pick it up again lol.