Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Flibbity Floid
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Flibbity Floid and Verdinial
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
  1. Verdinial
    12-29-2011 12:04 PM
    Verdinial
    Glad that it all went well, might check out the sales myself actually. And Duder, instantly my new favourite word
  2. Flibbity Floid
    12-28-2011 03:34 PM
    Flibbity Floid
    Much appreciated duder. Yeah Xmas was nice and laid back this year. No traveling. Hell, I didn't even leave my apartment! hahah but yeah got some good stuff and a brand new LCD HDTV. Stoked. I'll be back around more often. Checking out the good deals as I send this =P
  3. Verdinial
    12-28-2011 02:40 PM
    Verdinial
    Yeah it went good thanks, felt like hell from two weeks before, until yesterday actually. Weird thing is, I felt perfect on Christmas day, strange. But I feel better now How was your Christmas? Hope you enjoyed it and I also hope to see you around soon
  4. Flibbity Floid
    12-27-2011 09:56 PM
    Flibbity Floid
    Not to bad mate. Little busy lately and I've honestly been posting a lot more over at Halo Waypoint. How are things with you? Hope your holiday went smoothly.
  5. Verdinial
    12-20-2011 02:35 AM
    Verdinial
    How have you been lately buddy? Not seen you around for a while :'(
  6. Flibbity Floid
    10-11-2011 03:49 PM
    Flibbity Floid
    Wouldn't surprise me. I'm still sure he was the Flippity Floid from the other month.

Just report any of his posts that do nothing but insult. S'what I'm doing. I'm done feeding the 15 year old "cool kid" hahaha.
  7. Verdinial
    10-11-2011 03:46 PM
    Verdinial
    We can only hope. But he is the kind of kid who will be back with another account as soon as he get's banned. Look at his post count, it's clear the only reason he joined this site was to 'troll'.
  8. Flibbity Floid
    10-11-2011 03:41 PM
    Flibbity Floid
    I would even believe he was conceived on a pathetic notion haha.

Either way, he'll go off all day on stuff like this. Much as he makes it so easy to retaliate back to, I'm holding back as much as possible. He'll keep acting like he's smart shit and start with the gay jokes guaranteed. Hopefully some mods take notice that he does almost nothing but start shit.
  9. Verdinial
    10-11-2011 03:34 PM
    Verdinial
    Some people are just born to be pathetic, aren't they haha
  10. Verdinial
    09-15-2011 08:06 PM
    Verdinial
    Haha it's no problem at all