Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Flibbity Floid
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Flibbity Floid and I mak3 big boom
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. I mak3 big boom
    10-07-2012 07:03 PM
    I mak3 big boom
    If you watched Roosterteeth more you would know Michael was just trying to be funny. Don't think he has any irl problems. Lol
  2. Flibbity Floid
    10-04-2012 08:25 PM
    Flibbity Floid
    Yes I saw that a year or so ago...and I saw it many months later than it was posted. The funny thing is, I could care less about being talked shit about on the webernets - That's what it's mainly for anyway but I took it as a kind of endorsement b/c people send me messages all the time and not a one has been negative.
    I also still thought it was a brilliant call with Skyoshock. Being that it made him rage as much gave it that much more hilarity.

I actually never knew that was the dude from Rooster Teeth. I just watch RvB and leave it at that. It's funny but they're not celebrities to me. The Mike dude comes off to me as someone with some severe personal problems in RL and uses the "rage" to make it funny. Many people probably like it. I find other people way funnier and it has nothing to do with him ragging on me. My initial response to finding out about it was laughter.

But either way, I appreciate the camaraderie
  3. I mak3 big boom
    10-04-2012 08:12 PM
    I mak3 big boom
    Hey talking to you reminded me of the intro to this guys video. Its a surprise but itll be worth it . You may have already seen this but whatever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54xjw7QIYA8&feature=plcp

Yes that Michael from Roosterteeth