Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Worhammer
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Worhammer and Capn Doug
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Capn Doug
    04-18-2012 09:47 PM
    Capn Doug
    Yeah, that was one of the more unusual things I heard while I was travelling in Europe. It is a kiwi thing, apparently.
  2. Worhammer
    04-18-2012 07:19 PM
    Worhammer
    "I remember the look of shock when a woman asked for a rubber to do a pony, since apparently adding the words "band" and "tail" takes too long in some parts of the world."

Thanks for that. Glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read this. Coulda been messy >_<
  3. Capn Doug
    02-07-2011 01:43 AM
    Capn Doug
    I know it wasn't meant to offend, more explain it to people who had no idea what it was. Minor league gives an impression that just isn't accurate, though. That's all I was pointing out.
  4. Worhammer
    02-07-2011 01:35 AM
    Worhammer
    You're correct. The CFL isn't the NFL minor leagues. A lot of people consider it that, however, because the NFL does pick up a lot of players from there (and you're also right that many of them go back for the reasons you've stated.) It wasn't meant to offend, just that's what I was told & learned from research back when I was looking into options after HS.
  5. Capn Doug
    02-06-2011 02:18 AM
    Capn Doug
    Watch it calling the CFL "minor league." It is a different league with different rules and no affiliation with the NFL. The only difference is the pay scale, though there have been a bunch of CFLers who have gone to the NFL for the money and come back since they would rather play than sit on the practice roster.