Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > StayonTarget
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between StayonTarget and ThrawnOmega
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. StayonTarget
    09-20-2013 12:33 AM
    StayonTarget
    *talks like nerd from robot chicken*
    Teh continuity is crucial to the well being of our known universe!
  2. ThrawnOmega
    09-19-2013 02:23 PM
    ThrawnOmega
    Heh no worries. The original draft of the sig had imperial troopers, not there were too many and they all looked bored. I asked Mabus for something with a more intimidating visual a aesthetic, and that was what he came up with, which I like. You and I are in a very small pool of people aware of the continuity concerns with it. =)
  3. StayonTarget
    09-19-2013 02:02 PM
    StayonTarget
    Possible. Not likely. Vaders Fist still used clones that were engineered to grow twice as fast. Battle of Geonosis occurred at 22 BBY. At that point it took clones 10 years to mature but they're age was that of a 20 year old. Then you add another 44 clone years to the battle of Geonosis. Thrawn died 9 ABY. Another 18 years. During Thrawn's reign they would be between 65-82 in clone years. There was that Wayland cloning process that Thrawn tried to obtain but that never worked out, they couldn't slow down the aging process if I recall correctly.

Not trying to insult you or anything. I just find it fun to spew out a bunch of fictional knowledge every once in a while.
  4. ThrawnOmega
    09-19-2013 12:03 PM
    ThrawnOmega
    Not terribly concerned with continuity in a signature. Besides, some clones survived into the New Republic era (or were made during that time.) And Star Wars canon still has a possible Thrawn clone sitting in their back pocket if they ever wanted to play that card =)
  5. StayonTarget
    09-19-2013 04:28 AM
    StayonTarget
    Admiral Thrawn from New Republic Era.
    Signature includes Phase 2 Clone Troopers.
  6. StayonTarget
    09-03-2013 01:12 AM
    StayonTarget
    Well I'm sure you got the reference in my GT. Your's is more subtle. His main storyline is just in the Timothy Zahn books irrc. Very cool.
  7. ThrawnOmega
    09-03-2013 12:23 AM
    ThrawnOmega
    My username / Gamertag is indeed a nod to the great Grand Admiral Thrawn, who is also my forum avatar. He's my favorite Star Wars character! *Edit: Realized Mordin Solis is my avatar... but Thrawn is still in my sig!*
  8. StayonTarget
    09-03-2013 12:13 AM
    StayonTarget
    Is your gamertag a reference to Grand Admiral Thrawn?