Conversation Between Fried Cola and ModernViking
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. ModernViking
  2. ModernViking
  3. ModernViking
  4. Fried Cola
    02-20-2012 11:56 PM
    Fried Cola
    OH, SO WE'RE TRADING YOUTUBE VIDEOS, EH? I'LL SEE YOUR GOLDEN AGE AND RAISE YOU THIS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc7_KpPRyBs
  5. ModernViking
  6. Fried Cola
    08-28-2011 07:03 PM
    Fried Cola
    1) thanks for the ME2 tip. I remember you telling some guy about this while doing Crackdown 2 with you and this saves me from asking, 'what did you tell him to do again?'

2) about the Vampire Rain challenge: I didn't formally issue one. This was 100% Gage's fault. He tricked us! It worked out tho because it got me to play it tho (its not that bad of a game, S-ranking everything is what will have you tearing out your hair) It takes a lot of time, patience, effort tho.

3) burnout isn't that bad to 1k. Gage convinced you it is.

4) Blur? I have Blur!

and

5) hurry up and get a gold account again so we can complete MvsC2.
  7. ModernViking
    08-28-2011 06:51 PM
    ModernViking
    Cryo ammo stops enemy healing.. disruptor is decent against shields.. Ass Cloak gives you an increased headshot rate and is basically an oh shit im overwhelmed button. Heavy Incinerate is for Armor. Assassin helps with something good i dont reemmmember... and Heavy Reave is basically the finger of god, an overpowered warp that drains enemy health, barriers and vamps it to your health. this build is god

oh and you get the option to aquire another weapon, i know adding an assult rifle is tempting, but grab the widow sniper.. this is the true killing machine, i had little trouble with insanity, i have given this build to gage, if your strict you should be able to do it if you follow my instructions, otherwise your gonna have a little trouble, he chose other team members and gage is now stuck on insane. i am giving you a free pass, you should take this up.
  8. ModernViking
    08-28-2011 06:23 PM
    ModernViking
    http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...e/1ce02a10.jpg

It would be wise of you to consider just copying my build for ME2, Trust me, I have poured much thought into this, pretty much any situation you have something that helps.

My characters were Miranda and Grunt, until I got Legion then I replaced Miranda.

This path will ensure you absolute victory, its my glove if you choose to wear it you will only produce victory.
  9. ModernViking
    08-19-2011 12:00 AM
    ModernViking
    I accept your Vampire Rain.... Way to throw the Gauntlet, Good Luck, its no joke.

Oh and Nice job on Burnout! I hear that ones a bitch, ill stick with blur, racing games are bleh!
  10. Fried Cola
    01-04-2011 05:13 PM
    Fried Cola
    sup viking, sorry I don't sign into X360a more often I missed your message the other day. I'm an obligate hermit anyhow.

hey, if you're looking for a bunch of EZ 1000 games go check out newegg.com and head over to their 360 section. They've got a bunch of easy stuff for $16 and under. Recently bought and 1000'd Clive Barker's Jericho, Quantum of Solace, and GI Joe and have a stack of other stuff. Hey, pick up Hellboy Science of Evil and we could co-op the bastard (even though you can't get 1000 in it)

bestbuy.com also has a couple EZ 1000s for $10. I think they still have Terminator: Salvation for sale which has this really awesome loading screen and thats it. Its a funny game because it has zero to do with the movie its based on.