1. Nozza XBA
    08-12-2010 09:24 PM
    Nozza XBA
    Happy Birthday Dude!

Have a good one!
  2. Nozza XBA
    05-25-2010 08:13 PM
    Nozza XBA
    KL man no rush, just though you may want a go.

I'm lucky I got to as I'm pretty full with work loads to lol
  3. Vonzipper
    05-25-2010 04:38 PM
    Vonzipper
    Done. I'll play around with something this week but I've got a very busy week so I might not get back to you for a little bit. But like I say, if I have any spare time I'll give it a go.
  4. Nozza XBA
    05-25-2010 03:48 PM
    Nozza XBA
    Hey man feel like adding your touch to the World Cup Banner thread? Just check the Sports bar for more info.. If you do reserve a post if needed to keep it all together!
  5. Nozza XBA
    05-20-2010 11:07 AM
    Nozza XBA
    Yeh.. Nice spot though and massive thanks! I think he just (as you said) probably saved it, uploaded it to tinypic etc and then used it but he didnt change the name.. Maybe caus he doesnt have an editor or as its a little faded thought "fuck it".

I've sent his a PM/home page msg to remove it and sent him a link to my now edited Gallery OP.. I didnt wan to do it but if it happens a lot its annoying!
  6. Vonzipper
    05-20-2010 10:42 AM
    Vonzipper
    Lol, No worries mate

I saw it and was like 'Wait a minute I've seen that sig before!'. I suppose he just saved your signature as a picture file, opened it up in a picture editor and just scaled it down. Simple, but wrong.

You think someone like that would be smart enough to at least change the name on the signature but obviously not
  7. Nozza XBA
    05-20-2010 09:56 AM
    Nozza XBA
    WOW WTF! Thanks mate.. rage away!

How the hell did he do that? Theres no link to use it?
  8. Vonzipper
    05-20-2010 09:45 AM
    Vonzipper
    You do realise IS Achilles SI is using a re-sized version of your Dead Space sig, with your username still on it, right?

Just thought I'd let you know so you can rage at him before someone else does

Anyway, hows it going man?