PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > PenderPowguin
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between PenderPowguin and Slaughter.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 42
  1. Slaughter.
    01-23-2014 06:40 AM
    Slaughter.
    Awesome! Congratulations!

I was gonna move east when i move out, graduate college, and get enough money since it sucks in San Jose, CA. It's ridiculously expensive and it's so crowded. Plus, besides my family and close friends, the people at my school are assholes, so I want to get away from them for a fresh start.
  2. PenderPowguin
    01-23-2014 06:38 AM
    PenderPowguin
    Well, I'm 29, so, I've been working pretty much for the last 13 years, lol. It's been so long that I don't remember what it was like not to have a job.

The new job I'm getting is actually my career that I went to school for. So, I'm going from delivering pizzas to nursing. The money is going to be flowing! The cost of living where I'm currently staying is so cheap, which was necessary because we didn't make a lot of money before. But now that I'm making WAY more money, we're going to have so much extra each month. We're goin' shoppin'!
  3. Slaughter.
    01-23-2014 06:36 AM
    Slaughter.
    Heh. I can't wait till I get a job. You know that feeling? You want money, but you can't think of ways to get it. Yeah, that feeling.
  4. PenderPowguin
    01-23-2014 06:29 AM
    PenderPowguin
    I still have a few achievements left from Lonesome Road and the challenges in Gun Runners. I lost motivation, and won't get it back until the next rumors of FO:4 come lurking back around.

For now, I'm anticipating getting taxes back, and my new job. I'm going to be swimming in $$$, and I'm getting a 3DS! Pretty stoked about it

That, and, MUH FUCKIN' DARK SOULS II!
  5. Slaughter.
    01-23-2014 06:27 AM
    Slaughter.
    Thanks and absolutely!

Less than 2 months! Need to preorder.

Completed NV on Sunday. T'was a site to see.
  6. PenderPowguin
    01-23-2014 06:25 AM
    PenderPowguin
    Your artwork is looking great, my friend!

With Dark Souls II coming soon, I'll come get some Sig work from ya here in a few weeks. Keep it up!
  7. Slaughter.
    12-29-2013 05:24 AM
    Slaughter.
    Heh. That's awesome.

Thanks man I've definitely improved a lot from when I started in the beginning of September
  8. PenderPowguin
    12-29-2013 05:13 AM
    PenderPowguin
    Perhaps in the near future, when the game is around to be coming out. I really like that Thief one you made, you're becoming quite adept with that stuff. At the moment, I've gotta sport Raistlin (the ArchMage in my sig).

Fun story: Raistlin, a character in the Fantasy series, Dragonlance, was a character based off of Dungeons and Dragons, the Dice-rolling RPG. Also, it's my son's middle name
  9. Slaughter.
    12-29-2013 05:05 AM
    Slaughter.
    Would you like a Dark Souls 2 sig? I'd be more than happy to make you one
  10. PenderPowguin
    12-29-2013 04:19 AM
    PenderPowguin
    lol

That's how I felt when I first got there. Though, I've never been that mobbed. I had two invasions while I also had two summoned allies. We whooped their ass.