Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > KayCeaEffahless
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between KayCeaEffahless and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 101
  1. Kairi
    04-04-2013 08:22 PM
    Kairi
    Yes, it is very late, but late is always better than never! I've been doing very good but have been very busy between school and the site. Thank you! I became a staff member at the very beginning of the year and I love it; it's great to do something to help out the site and the community! ^_^
  2. KayCeaEffahless
    04-04-2013 06:34 AM
    KayCeaEffahless
    Late(Very late!) Merry holidays to you too! How have you been? From the look of things there has been alot of changes around the site. I noticed you're also on staff now as well. Congratz~
  3. Kairi
    12-25-2012 01:22 PM
    Kairi
    Merry Christmas!
  4. Kairi
    10-19-2012 07:59 PM
    Kairi
    Yeah, those powers took away tennis from most of the other seniors too! I think two stayed on, but just barely...I overheard the coach say they shouldn't even be on there >_> I'm thinking of joining a tennis club while I am in college so I still have an opportunity to play

Not really unfortunately D: Although I love Halloween, I don't really get to do anything for it
  5. KayCeaEffahless
    10-19-2012 12:11 PM
    KayCeaEffahless
    They feared your talent and prowess so the powers that be conspired to take away your Tennis~ And If that was somehow true then I would be very impressed with myself. Either way you can always continue to play after highschool is done(As a hobby or profession).

On a *side note* I just remembered a few days ago that Halloween is coming up. Got any plans for it?.
  6. Kairi
    09-26-2012 03:13 AM
    Kairi
    Yeah, it did suck but I have to deal with it :/ Was hard at first since I really love tennis too, but oh well D: Yup, I'm a senior too x.x I really wish I could have played my last year, I even improved a lot over the summer, but now I won't even have the chance to show them that I've been working on mroe games and reading mroe since I got cut though ^^

It's fine! Better late than never!
  7. KayCeaEffahless
    09-26-2012 02:40 AM
    KayCeaEffahless
    Dayum that really sucks...I swear sport programs are getting even more ridiculous with the requisites. And you're a senior too? That's not right for them to take something like that away from you on your last year of hellhole(*I mean Highschool) Geez I guess all you can do is take it in stride..and play games or watch anime to ease the pain~_~

Once again sorry for the almost monthly gap between my responses, I don't do it on purpose it just somehow happens>,>
  8. Kairi
    09-05-2012 01:24 AM
    Kairi
    Yeah...I kind of got kicked out Apparently this year they decided that if you are a senior and not in the top 7, they kick you out now Usually it just meant you just weren't allowed to play much, but now you get completely removed no matter what >_< It really does suck. Unfortunately it seems like quite a bit has been taken away or things to look forward to are too far away x.x
  9. KayCeaEffahless
    09-05-2012 01:13 AM
    KayCeaEffahless
    Oohh sorry to hear about that, hope it's nothing serious or too bad. It sucks to have things that you look forward to taken away from you(=_=).
  10. Kairi
    08-29-2012 03:17 AM
    Kairi
    Yep! I beat Hardcore mode now so now I'm finishing up multiplayer! I have started now! D: and thanks I guess, but I no longer have to worry about that...