PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Corrupt.
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Corrupt. and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 185
  1. Kairi
    03-30-2014 06:30 PM
    Kairi
    Congratulations!
    Farming Simulator [Guide & Roadmap] has been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member troy0891 x360a.
    Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread. We look forward to your future submissions! Thank you!
  2. Kairi
    03-08-2014 05:43 PM
    Kairi
    Congratulations!
    Field & Stream Fishing [Guide & Roadmap] has been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member Andrew x360a.
    Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread. We look forward to your future submissions! Thank you!
  3. Corrupt.
    12-30-2013 07:25 PM
    Corrupt.
    WOOP! We need a higher tier for microguides
  4. Kairi
    12-30-2013 07:16 PM
    Kairi
    Congratulations!
    A World of Keflings / DLCs: It Came From Outer Space and The Curse of the Zombiesaurus [Roadmap] has been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member TemporalWizard.
  5. Kairi
    10-30-2013 12:03 PM
    Kairi
    Congratulations again!
  6. Kairi
    10-08-2013 03:35 PM
    Kairi
    Thanks! XD I've been keeping a close eye on him, so he should not be causing any problems.
  7. Corrupt.
    10-07-2013 11:27 PM
    Corrupt.
    Nice user title. He needs someone to keep him in check
  8. Kairi
    09-28-2013 01:51 PM
    Kairi
    Congratulations!
    Hardwood Hearts [Guide Update & Roadmap] and Hardwood Spades [Roadmap] have been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member TemporalWizard.
  9. Kairi
    09-12-2013 02:22 PM
    Kairi
    Congratulations!
    Yahtzee (WP) [Guide & Roadmap] has been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member TemporalWizard.
  10. Corrupt.
    09-02-2013 07:40 PM
    Corrupt.
    I just saw you gave me joint credit for The Cave guide. I am more than willing to accept that, although I wasn't expecting it, as I didn't really do much apart from get it ready to be published. Anyhow, can't complain!

There is so many more guides that need greenbooked, any idea when we will see the rest added (I know about your huge project, Troy told me )