PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Corrupt.
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Corrupt. and Neverender
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Corrupt.
    01-14-2013 04:42 PM
    Corrupt.
    Nice one thanks.
  2. Neverender
    01-14-2013 03:43 PM
    Neverender
    Well, it has to do with the way the guide team and awards team work. Essentially, once you submit something the awards team goes through a series of pre-publishing tasks (formatting, quality assurance, etc.) then move it to the guide team forum that isn't visible to the public. There are quite a few submissions in there at any given time. While we encourage the guide team to start with the oldest submission, it's really up to the guide team member which guide/roadmap they publish when. Roadmaps and Arcade/Windows Phone guides take less time to publish, so sometimes GT members choose to do those if they don't have a lot of time or want to get more submissions cleared out. I assume that's what happened in this case.
  3. Corrupt.
    01-14-2013 03:24 PM
    Corrupt.
    Cool thanks. P v n dodgeball got published about 5 minutes after I submitted it but others have been on there for weeks. What determines when something is published? No issues. Just curious...
  4. Neverender
    01-14-2013 03:10 PM
    Neverender
    Also, your roadmaps for Rogue Warrior and Pirates vs. Ninjas Dodgeball have been published and I've updated awards for those as well.
  5. Neverender
    01-14-2013 02:44 PM
    Neverender
    Haha, perfectly alright man. We appreciate that you're so enthusiastic to help the site!
  6. Corrupt.
    01-12-2013 11:35 PM
    Corrupt.
    Lovely stuff thanks. My rogue warrior roadmap has been published but im not sure if that has been credited yet. I have a load more stuff (hopefully waiting to be published) to come! I have a load more i need to get done, but I will soon be finished going through all my played games without roadmaps and guides. Sorry for all the work lol!
  7. Neverender
    01-11-2013 05:28 PM
    Neverender
    Just stopping by to let you know that your roadmaps for Wallace and Gromit episodes three and four have been published to the main site and I've updated the awards accordingly. Thank you for your contributions!