PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Corrupt.
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Corrupt. and Ceris
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Ceris
    04-04-2015 06:33 PM
    Ceris
    Congratulations!
    Your Kung Fu Panda 2 [Guide & Roadmap] has been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG.
    Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread. We look forward to your future submissions! Thank you!
  2. Ceris
    03-07-2015 05:22 AM
    Ceris
    Congratulations!
    Your Carneyvale: Showtime [Guide & Roadmap] has been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG.
    Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread. We look forward to your future submissions! Thank you!
  3. Ceris
    03-01-2015 02:39 AM
    Ceris
    Congratulations!
    Your Iron Sky: Invasion [Guide & Roadmap] has been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG.
  4. Corrupt.
    09-16-2013 12:52 AM
    Corrupt.
    Hey! Can you update the HH nominations thread to reflect that one of my nominations was for helping a user with their first roadmap if possible? Thanks
  5. Corrupt.
    07-02-2013 08:20 PM
    Corrupt.
    well i didn't wanna say...
  6. Ceris
    07-02-2013 06:18 PM
    Ceris
    Thanks again, I'm just not doing a good job, am I?
  7. Corrupt.
    07-02-2013 05:43 PM
    Corrupt.
    just to let you know you have me down for nominating Isaac twice in the helping hand nominations post