Conversation Between TVthePunisher and Takamura Bear
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 503
  1. Takamura Bear
    Yesterday 06:24 PM
    Takamura Bear
  2. TVthePunisher
    07-08-2014 12:14 AM
    TVthePunisher
    Madara is nothing by rape face. And then when he's getting raped, he has "RAPED FACE" bad.
  3. Takamura Bear
    07-07-2014 10:27 PM
    Takamura Bear
    Dat rape face!

4. Takamura Bear
    07-01-2014 03:17 AM
    Takamura Bear
    Supernatural? What's that about? Another show about gay ass vampires? Lol you Vampire Diaries fanboy!

You should give True Detective a go if you already haven't already, mang. Really, really good shit. I rented it on Blu-ray last week and it's the best show I've watched since Breaking Bad finished... actually it's the only show I've watched since Breaking Bad finished, but it's still one of the best I've seen.

And the sex and nudity! There are of and LOTS of tits and ass on display, TV. If anything else won't convince you, consider this a small taste of what's on the full menu:

http://www.chez106.com/files/Lili-Si...05-637x478.jpg
  5. TVthePunisher
    06-30-2014 11:12 PM
    TVthePunisher
    You've probably showed me a prank video like 10 times already, is it the one where the dude's bent over next to a chick and then he gets up like "Yo you checking out my ass bro?".

The "noob" is Dean Winchester, from Supernatural.
  6. Takamura Bear
    06-30-2014 11:03 PM
    Takamura Bear
    Who's that noob in your avatar now? Better not be from that gay 21 pump street film. Shit mang, how do I know who I'm talking to when you keep changing avatars? You could be a rapist I wouldn't know. T_T

Also, I can't remember if I showed you this prank or not. Homie thought he was straight up getting some Bang Bus booty but gets trolled (that Tara Lynn Foxx has a booty though... might want to look up her 'xvids').

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tudK8u1olWU
  7. TVthePunisher
    06-30-2014 04:15 AM
    TVthePunisher
    Dear lord have mercy dat ass...oh...my...god........I wouldn't injure myself, the booty would get my blood pumping and I'd lift plenty of times!
  8. Takamura Bear
    06-30-2014 12:48 AM
    Takamura Bear

I would probably drop the weights and injure myself!
  9. Takamura Bear
    06-21-2014 02:17 AM
    Takamura Bear
    While you're at it you may as well check some of the Zelda manga books if you get the chance to get your hands on a few at a book store or a library or something. I can't speak for the entire series but the ones I've read include the two Ocarina of Time books which were okay, and the Majora's Mask book, which is a fantastic read.

There is even a short original side story at the end of the book that, while not officially canon as it wasn't written by Nintendo, explains the origins of the mask and how it came to be which is very interesting to say the least. There's even a character who bears a slight resemblance to the Fierce Deity.

Ugh! That reminds me I could never get that fucking mask in the game. There was one trial I could never do at the end when you have to give all of your masks to those kids. I had all of them but fucked up on one trial as a Goron. That's when I got angry and ripped the strategy guidebook to pieces. >_>
  10. TVthePunisher
    06-19-2014 03:37 AM
    TVthePunisher
    Couldn't get a chance.

I'm convinced Aizen is Madara and every current antagonist in Naruto.

With the use of kyoka suigetsu, he has fooled everyone and has taken over Naruto. All of the manipulation, all of the planning...all the Talk No Jutsus. It's none other than AIZEN HIMSELF! MIA for a year and a half it seems for Bleach, he has left behind the world of Bleach to scheme in the Narutoverse!