Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > TVthePunisher
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between TVthePunisher and Takamura Bear
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 616
  1. TVthePunisher
    Yesterday 01:18 AM
    TVthePunisher
    Dream job, this is what i want to do for the rest of my life!
  2. Takamura Bear
    05-27-2015 10:17 PM
    Takamura Bear
    Nigga at the end weren't too happy. XD
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXQ9...ature=youtu.be

If there's ever a vacancy for feeling female booty, sign me up!
  3. Takamura Bear
    05-26-2015 02:58 AM
    Takamura Bear
    Mandy Kay

4. Takamura Bear
    05-22-2015 12:41 AM
    Takamura Bear
    The shape and the thickness of the ass cheeks, combined with the waist and thighs like you said, is the thing that matters most to me when it comes to booty. The Hip:Waist:Ass ratio essentially. I will always appreciate a nice pair of boobs as any red blooded male would but generally speaking the booty is what I look at most (plus it's easier not to get caught peeking!) and gets the blood going. Bitches are too covered up there nowadays to get full view of their breasts anyway.

I mean look at like Remy Lacroix - doesn't have much of a chest on her but god damn does it doesn't even matter with that ass? Rarely have I come across a woman with big breasts and an ass to match. They exist but like Vasto Lordes... they're rare.
  5. TVthePunisher
    05-21-2015 02:59 AM
    TVthePunisher
    tehapoc is such a hater. Lol I mean he probably does it to mess with me but any time I post about ass in Random Thought he brings up this stupid video where basically the ass is a "poop machine" and sort of goes against why I'm attracted to buttocks. I love the cheaks, the shape...the hips and the lower back...it's all a complete picture especially with delicious thighs. What I'm not into is the hole. I don't care for anal...and I certainly don't think about what comes out of it.

Worshiping ass while ignoring what the ass is ultimately hiding.
  6. Takamura Bear
    05-21-2015 01:00 AM
    Takamura Bear
    Murica

Think I recognize the tattoos from somewhere as well. She might have done some saucy videos.

7. Takamura Bear
    05-19-2015 04:44 PM
    Takamura Bear
  8. TVthePunisher
    05-19-2015 07:24 AM
    TVthePunisher

Just missing the shades.
  9. Takamura Bear
    05-19-2015 12:05 AM
    Takamura Bear
  10. Takamura Bear
    05-18-2015 11:32 PM