Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > hydrosugar
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between hydrosugar and Jakez123
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 588
  1. hydrosugar
    08-28-2013 11:11 AM
    hydrosugar
    Funny, I have the Dexter 1-5 box set (but no later seasons) and season 1 of Heroes (again, no later seasons). Both are definitely worth it, but as interesting as S1 of Heroes is, it's kinda depressing to watch knowing it doesn't last.

I dunno, haven't watched too much of it, and some people here like it better than others. I like the main character so far. Others are ok.
  2. Jakez123
    08-28-2013 10:15 AM
    Jakez123
    Pawn shops, I don't think I know any, if I was going to buy Movies or TV series it would be from CEX, most things are cheap there, like seasons 1-5 of dexter is 38 which isn't bad, furthermore season 1 of heroes is only 6.

No, don't watch K-on. How is Kuroko anyway? Is it as good as everyone hypes it up to be?
  3. hydrosugar
    08-28-2013 01:10 AM
    hydrosugar
    I stopped watching that around the same time as Lost. Though I never went back in this case. Some shows just don't know how to keep the momentum. I buy a lot in pawn shops, but even in regular, non-bullshit retailers they can be priced moderately. Paying $20 for a season of a TV show is miles better than paying the same for a 90 minute movie.

Dexter is worth the watch. I'm holding off on the most recent season, don't wanna wait a week for every ep. That sucked last time.

Yeah. Basketball is one of my lest favorite sports, so I'm totally fine with this.

Would you prefer I watch K-On?
  4. Jakez123
    08-28-2013 12:54 AM
    Jakez123
    Yea, I used to watch them, Heroes was my last main series that I used to watch weekly. Then the show kinda got bad, very baaaad. Depends where you buy them, in HMV they are expensive as hell.

I may start Dexter in the future.

Is Kuroko good? Lot's of unrealistic stuff?

Free? You watch that? lol
  5. hydrosugar
    08-28-2013 12:47 AM
    hydrosugar
    Some TV shows are really engaging. And you can just download them and watch them in succession without week long waits/ads. I do that, and buy the ones I like. They have the benefit of being FAR cheaper than anime. (Hence I have far more western DVD's than anime DVD's. Don't buy movies though, as TV shows are better value). Dexter is excellent. Big Bang Theory not so much, but I still love it.

Anyways, lots of Hunter x Hunter. And now that I'm up to date with that, Kuroko no Basket. Also the usual suspects weekly, Attack on Titan/Watamote/Free/Danganronpa.
  6. Jakez123
    08-28-2013 12:37 AM
    Jakez123
    IMO the TV or any TV show doesn't really hold me over. I know there are good shows, hell, even my friends recommend me to watch shows like Dexter, Luther, Sherlock and The big bang theory. But I just really can't be bothered with that, I'll rather watch anime.

So what anime have you been watching? Haven't seen you post much.
  7. hydrosugar
    08-28-2013 12:33 AM
    hydrosugar
    Hey, I just stole that from Edd. If I was that creative I wouldn't be studying soulless Business. And Lost really does have a character called Jacob. He's pretty much a God, which should sit well with you.

Do you actually not watch western TV shows at all, or just TV? I can understand not actually sitting down in front of the idiot box, because of ads/delays/copious amounts of bullshit. But there are plenty of good TV shows.
  8. Jakez123
    08-27-2013 11:36 PM
    Jakez123
    Steins;Jake? Really?
  9. hydrosugar
    07-25-2013 03:42 AM
    hydrosugar
    Didn't even know what you were talking about until I checked myself. Guess imageshack fixed itself. Thanks for the heads up.
  10. Jakez123
    07-24-2013 05:04 PM
    Jakez123
    Your sig is very big, better sort it out