Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > hydrosugar
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between hydrosugar and Bulletman
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 182
  1. hydrosugar
    10-08-2013 03:27 AM
    hydrosugar
    Yeah I've heard the odd thing about Fate/Kaleid, and obviously a little more about Madoka.

Misfits I think I'm actually behind on. Don't think I've started season four. That I will get on to.
  2. Bulletman
    10-07-2013 11:20 PM
    Bulletman
    I won't go out of my way to watch magical girl anime either, Madoka and Fate/Kaleid are the only ones Ive seen.

I enjoyed Fate/Kaleid more for it's Fate elements. There is probably something you don't realise about Fate/Kaleid, but I can't really tell you without spoiling it, but let's just say Kaleid isn't exactly a seperate entity or spin off show...

Season 2 is where shit gets serious so maybe you could wait until that has aired. (Or read the manga, lol)

Oh yeah, it's the final season of Misfits this year!
  3. hydrosugar
    10-07-2013 08:57 AM
    hydrosugar
    Little Busters I'm gonna get to eventually. Fate/Kaleid I'm still less certain about. I like Fate, but I don't like Magical Girl anime. If I do watch it, it will probably be on the holidays when I'll be swimming in free time.
  4. Bulletman
    10-07-2013 07:50 AM
    Bulletman
    Just gonna say it here, watch Little Busters and then watch Fate/Kaleid, do it Hydro!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Bulletman
    08-14-2013 04:34 PM
    Bulletman
    It looks alright, I might check out a few episodes.
  6. hydrosugar
    08-14-2013 10:41 AM
    hydrosugar
    Nah. Might do so eventually though.
  7. Bulletman
    08-14-2013 09:18 AM
    Bulletman
    Are you watching Fate/Kaleid?
  8. hydrosugar
    06-22-2013 10:02 AM
    hydrosugar
    Part of it is probably my indecision between starting from where I left off, or starting again. And at the very least I'd watch After Story before Little Busters, if only because it's a sequel to something you've already seen.
  9. Bulletman
    06-22-2013 09:40 AM
    Bulletman
    I thought you would have been quite keen to watch Little Busters. Are you not a Jun Maeda fan? I know you don't like Air or whatever its called...

Just realised... About a year ago you told me to watch After Story... I still havent watched it lol!
  10. hydrosugar
    06-22-2013 09:21 AM
    hydrosugar
    Only the first four episodes. Was watching that and Psycho-Pass while airing, stopped; and then never went back to them. Plan to eventually though.