Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > hydrosugar
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between hydrosugar and The Eddmeister
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 947
  1. hydrosugar
    10-16-2013 11:28 PM
    hydrosugar
    Canada was probably the perfect team to go up against. Not very good at football, but a big recognizable country none the less. Better than beating a small Island country in the middle of nowhere like American Samoa (31-0 lolololol, no wonder we moved from Oceania to Asia).

You done the double over them, nice. You gotta wonder what would happen to England if they had some of the better second place teams from other groups. France, Portugal, Sweden, Greece and the like. I know France have similar problems to England in regard to underachieving with the talent they have, but it would still be a sterner test.
  2. The Eddmeister
    10-16-2013 04:12 PM
    The Eddmeister
    Nice result

bloody England... all the post match talk was how they can do it now..

Come on! that group, with their squad, should have been won a while ago. Not a last gasp qualification.

On a brighter note: Scotland beat Croatia 2-0
  3. hydrosugar
    10-15-2013 10:47 PM
    hydrosugar
    Australia beat Canada 3-0. Pretty sure we're gonna win the world cup now.

Oh, and England's through. How fun.
  4. The Eddmeister
    10-12-2013 07:28 PM
    The Eddmeister
    We get Wenger outs every year lol.
    Bendtner top 3 players! Damn son that's a decline & a half from 7 years ago lol
  5. hydrosugar
    10-12-2013 09:02 AM
    hydrosugar
    Remember the "Wenger out" brigade from earlier this season? There's been a "Holger out" brigade like that for some time. Was more a case of when than if. To put things in perspective, if Bendtner joined our national team he'd be in the top 3 players. Compare that to 2006 when he wouldn't even make the squad. So that didn't help his cause. But he did need to go.
  6. The Eddmeister
    10-12-2013 08:42 AM
    The Eddmeister
    Just read you guys sacked your manager after the mauling by France.
  7. The Eddmeister
    10-11-2013 02:27 PM
    The Eddmeister
    I agree with him though. But I won't get vilified lol
    It's good not being a celeb sometimes
  8. hydrosugar
    10-10-2013 03:56 AM
    hydrosugar
    Ahaha that just about sums things up. He was baited with a dangerous question, tried to say something positive, and England overreacts as England does.
  9. The Eddmeister
    10-09-2013 06:48 PM
    The Eddmeister
  10. hydrosugar
    10-08-2013 11:18 PM
    hydrosugar
    Still think it's City/Chelsea for 1st/2nd, not necessarily in that order. Can't see either dropping out of the top 4, but it's possible. Hopefully Man U will stay the gift that keep on giving...laughter...to other fans.

Really don't care about the qualifiers. Gonna support against England, because their overreactions are always funny. Objectively I do think they will qualify, but hopefully they don't.