Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > hydrosugar
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between hydrosugar and Cmpunk
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
  1. hydrosugar
    11-19-2012 06:33 AM
    hydrosugar
    Lol. It's pretty great. One of, if not the only only show ive watched that has no legitimate faults. ("I think this is shit/not funny" isn't an objective fault).
  2. Cmpunk
    11-19-2012 06:24 AM
    Cmpunk
    Nichijou FTW. Just saying.
  3. hydrosugar
    11-16-2012 02:29 AM
    hydrosugar
    I haven't actually played a BB game, but I did buy one of the 360 one ages ago. Haven't played it yet like with most of my long standing backlog, but now that I'm holidays I'll be able to get to it at some point.
  4. Cmpunk
    11-15-2012 11:58 PM
    Cmpunk
    Okay I'll do it after my brother is done with blackops 2. Its pretty cool IMO at least. And yeah, either that or a blu ray, but those prices are insane.

Only Blazblue 3ds. Sold my other games. If you're a fan of BB its a def try.
  5. hydrosugar
    11-15-2012 02:39 AM
    hydrosugar
    Lol I just use my xbox at the moment. But yeah, I should get on that so I can start importing. Type in Sakamoto character song, and just choose either of the two. Can't go wrong.

What games do you have on 3DS? I bought one off my friend when he upgraded to the XL. Don't have any games on it myself but I borrowed Mario 3D land off him.

And Australia's pretty cool. I live in Melbourne which was labelled the most livable city in the world. All we get here is erratic weather and dangerous streets at night. Otherwise no real problems I can think of.
  6. Cmpunk
    11-15-2012 02:30 AM
    Cmpunk
    That's why buying an all region dvd player is a must. Probably will be costly, though in the long run will benefit you, trust me.

I'm on my 3ds right now and my brother is using the wii, so I can't. Though I'll look it up on my Xbox youtube later, just give me a good key word/phrase to type in.

Off topic: How is Australia?
  7. hydrosugar
    11-15-2012 02:23 AM
    hydrosugar
    I was gonna buy the boxset on Amazon but it's kinda difficult living in Australia. It's hard to find the correct region disc, plus there's delivery costs. So I tend to just buy my anime locally. If Nichijou ever gets licensed I will buy it in a flash, don't care how much it sets me back.

I might check it out when I'm not doing anything else. He's not really my favourtie VA as he just has the one role I really like. But his role in Nichijou alone puts him in my top 5 VA's. Plus his Nichijou character songs are incredible. The man can sing.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKFhNVpOP5I
    This is one of them if you have 4 minutes to spare.
  8. Cmpunk
    11-15-2012 02:18 AM
    Cmpunk
    Osaka lol. Some of her lines still makes me laugh and I haven't seen the show in a good while! I was actually thinking of buying an Azu Daioh poster along with Ichigo's hollow mask on amazon.

Yeah, he does snap. Though with good reason. He really is best when he snaps, though he is great anyways. If you have time, check it out now. Though avoid OVA, unless you want to see your favorite voice actor, in person.
  9. hydrosugar
    11-15-2012 02:12 AM
    hydrosugar
    I'm re watching it subbed and I watched it subbed to begin with. Still makes me laugh. So many good characters. Osaka is the best, but the teachers are ridiculously funny too. Especially Yukari, best teacher ever.

Yeah my friend said they were all at the end of the episodes too, so easy to find. I don't know about the formula, but I hear Minoru snaps near the end. Sounds awesome. The guy is based of his VA, who incidentally, is amazing. He voices the cat in Nichijou, one of my very favorite voice acting jobs in anime period.
  10. Cmpunk
    11-15-2012 02:05 AM
    Cmpunk
    No, just dubbed. Though rewatching it subbed would probably be a good idea. Good show.

Lucky Channel is short too, so you'll be able to swift through it. VERY funny. Too bad the Lucky Star OVA Lucky Channel was painfully bad. Changing the formula was a bad.. BAD decision.