Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Saint Jericho
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Saint Jericho and niko da bos
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Saint Jericho
    05-20-2011 09:34 PM
    Saint Jericho
    glad to help! the ally achievements were a bit weird for me. sometimes, they would pop rather early. with Wrex, i think it may have just randomly popped during an elevator ride on the citadel. other times, I can remember this with Ashley and Liara, they would not pop until around the final fight with Saren. that made me think that there was simply a certain number of game hours you had to play with that ally, but I can't really confirm that at all. but as long as you always selected them on every mission, be it story line or side mission, it should pop around the time u get to Saren.

and the DLCs don't affect this achievement at all. I did 2 of them before every downloading Bringing Down the Sky, and was at 100% before I got Pinnacle Station.

let me know if you have any other questions!
  2. niko da bos
    05-20-2011 09:23 PM
    niko da bos
    hey i noticed you had 100% listed for mass effect series, wondering if you could offer advice or info? just picked up ME1 last weekend and i absolutely fell in love with the game. im on my second playthru right now and trying to get ashley/garrus ally achvs. i am right before virmire on the storyline, and did pretty much all the UNC/citadel assigments. pretty much i was wondering if you were playing the game thru (to the boss fight against saren), and unlocking the ally achvs at VIRMIRE/ILLOS? or did you have enough assignments to get them before advancing that far?

*also i dont have DLC, not sure if that factors in "most of the game" with one ally.