Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Andrew x360a
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Andrew x360a and Tussell
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Tussell
    05-17-2011 07:57 PM
    Tussell
    Nope, no PAX for me. I have yet to go to a gaming convention, though I would love to. I've been to many horror conventions though. I would LOVE to get to a gaming one!

Anywho, over here it isn't too bad. I got school finished up, hoping I passed my classes. Also just got a job over at Potbelly Sandwich Works. I'm getting shit hours right now because I'm training, but it should pick up fairly soon. I'm surprised how quickly I got back into the routine of things after living on my own in Florida for four months. It was a transition I didn't want. I miss Florida, everyone I met down there, and living on my own with three like-minded roommates.
  2. Andrew x360a
    05-17-2011 07:40 PM
    Andrew x360a
    Thanks dude. I havn't been spending much time in the open forums. Periodically diving into the forum for whatever game I'm working on, but those aren't usually new releases, so it's not like I'm adding any grand new discoveries. I stay away from the majority of the forums because I just don't have the patience for the incessant whining and complaining that seems to flare up all the time. I still spend a lot of time on the Guide Team boards though -- editing and uploading guide submissions. It helps keep me up to date on what games are out there even if I don't really have time to play most of them these days. I have a gaming wish list that must be close to twenty games long right now, but time is hard to come by these days. How're things going on your end? You coming to PAX this year?
  3. Tussell
    05-10-2011 12:59 AM
    Tussell
    Happy Birthday man!! I haven't seen you around the forums too much, how are ya man?
  4. Andrew x360a
    10-31-2008 01:51 AM
    Andrew x360a
    Touche sir. You cannot argue with the facts.
  5. Tussell
    10-31-2008 01:24 AM
    Tussell
    ...Clearly.... ^_^