Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > JAW LV
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between JAW LV and Spanish Assault
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Spanish Assault
    03-05-2012 10:50 PM
    Spanish Assault
    Yeah i figured for $9 it was worth it. So far I'm enjoying it. Thanks for the feedback.
  2. JAW LV
    03-05-2012 08:41 PM
    JAW LV
    Hey you had asked me a few days ago if Red Faction: Armageddon was any good. Anyways sorry for late response but I didn't notice your post till now. I just finished up the game over the weekend and I'd rate it a 7/10. As far as rentals goes it's in my top 10 played. The story/campaign was good enough to keep me entertained from beginning to end, graphics were decent, weapon selection is good etc. Really my only complaint is the multi-player which you will probably soon find out that online community is pretty much dead and there is no split screen co-op option. Unless your unlucky with online play it should only take you 15-20 hrs to 100%. I just mailed the game back this morning; had I noticed your post earlier I would have held on to the game and helped you boost the online stuff.
  3. JAW LV
    01-14-2011 06:18 PM
    JAW LV
    Just wanted to drop a quick PM saying thanks for running the ESPN fantasy league. My team really flammed out at the end
  4. JAW LV
    07-27-2010 09:11 PM
    JAW LV
    I also just got back from vacation yesterday. I signed up this afternoon but I had to use a different email address.... when I clicked on the link in your email invite I had an ESPN account pop up that was created back in 2005. The funny thing is I have never played ESPN b4 this season so I didn't know what my password was for that old account. So with that said I went ahead and created a new ESPN account and new yahoo email. Anyways ty 4 the invite, looking forward to dominating the league!!!!!!!!!