Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > JAW LV
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between JAW LV and 13ip0lar
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. 13ip0lar
    08-25-2011 05:32 PM
    13ip0lar
    Alright, I appreciate the detailed response. I enjoy DR2, like said though, the time element kills me. It's like they want you to play it multiple times, but the "drive" to do it isn't really there. I know it was made by a NA company, but the game was conceptualized and planned out by Capcom, and that's what it feels like. Not to say all Asian gaming companies are the same, but they seem to like APM, or how fast can you complete something, where as most western gamers, or at least IMO like to enjoy the story and take their time. Granted the story wasn't mind-blowing, but I enjoyed watching the cutscenes. :/
  2. JAW LV
    08-25-2011 03:41 PM
    JAW LV
    Both Case West & Case Zero were just ok for me. I enjoyed the new weapons in both DLC's and the story line for both was pretty good too. Both DLC's are really quick, I think I beat Case Zero in less then 5 hours and Case West took about 7-8hrs. It's been a while since I played Case Zero but I don't think there is free roam after you beat the game. There definately isn't free roam on Case West, once you beat the game you go back to title screen and your only options are to either load the last checkpoint or start a new game. The last checkpoint should be right before the end boss and at that point in the game you have very little time to screw around... maybe 5-10 minutes at most. When you start a new game you do have unlimited time until you reach your safehouse for the very first time. However until you reach your safehouse you have access to very little of the level itself and not much zombies so you won't get much done... you can't even make weapon combos yet at that point.
  3. 13ip0lar
    08-24-2011 10:14 PM
    13ip0lar
    Are they any good? I think I heard they are 400 MSP, but I haven't even looked. I'm just curious if it's worth 5 bucks. I never played the original DR, but enjoy this one.

The only thing I hate is the time restraints. I don't know if after you beat it, there is a free roam, or unlimited time to explore, due side quests, and kill zombies, but I'm hoping there is.