Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Gareth Dent
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Gareth Dent and [Waggly Bean]
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Gareth Dent
    09-14-2011 09:05 PM
    Gareth Dent
    :'( I was going to arrange something. I definatly will tell you Lol i put that on my wall rather then yours.
  2. Gareth Dent
    09-14-2011 07:50 PM
    Gareth Dent
    ima sound like a major stalker but i was looking a your profile and realised your living in bimingham. I have a close mate that lives there. I'm sure you know of Gamefest that is going on there this weekend. I'll be heading up on friday and going on the saturday. Soon as i realised you lived there i was like OMG WAGGLY BEAN!
  3. Gareth Dent
    09-06-2011 11:17 AM
    Gareth Dent
    I used to own a ps3, although swiftly got rid of it after a few small but annoying gripes
    -Game Installing, i understand the reason and in truth it's not that long but after every game it really starts to bug me.
    -Marketplace downloading, Sometimes you can't even background download it and you can't download anything while playing games (aside from LBP)
    -System updates, Gives you plenty of time to make a cup of tea, do the laundry or perhaps read that book you've been really wanting to get into.

I think if PS3 sorted out there damn loading + download issues then they would have a really solid system.
  4. Gareth Dent
    09-02-2011 06:22 PM
    Gareth Dent
    Woo, i completely forgot about that untill you messaged me. Nice to see it get some use Hows it been going for you?
  5. Gareth Dent
    09-19-2010 03:03 PM
    Gareth Dent
    It's fine, i only knocked it up (Lol) for fun. I like the practice.
  6. Gareth Dent
    09-13-2010 12:29 PM
    Gareth Dent
    just been messing about really and came up with the below - not like your current one but it's a bean
    no bother if you don't want to use it, was just messing really

7. Gareth Dent
    09-11-2010 05:22 PM
    Gareth Dent
    Maybe ill whip somthing up myself, depends if im feeling nice
  8. Gareth Dent
    09-11-2010 01:11 AM
    Gareth Dent
    I like it, in a sence i just think it could just some snazzing up
  9. Gareth Dent
    09-10-2010 09:44 PM
    Gareth Dent
    Haha thanks I've been signed up for about a month now but i've been lurking before that for like 6+. I've seen you in some really old threads and game titles and your dancing little bean always stuck out among the other posters.
  10. Gareth Dent
    09-09-2010 07:48 PM
    Gareth Dent
    Hey man, seen you around thought id drop by and say hi Trying to make a point of making some friends.