Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > megamoviejohn
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between megamoviejohn and Exhausted Dad
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. megamoviejohn
    05-03-2010 03:48 PM
    megamoviejohn
    hahaha! You have no idea the frustration I get when I read that thread. Not even a single person hyping what could be the next Moss type WR! I could be wrong but at least ENJOY the hype, it's always fun to hype people up! And yeah, his suspension was beyond dumb, he thought he was gonna get in trouble and lied, that just sucks but not for the cowboys I guess, he is the ultimate steal. I'm also a believer that rookie draft picks don't play much a role year 1 but there are a few exceptions round 1 and he is definitely 1 of them. Nice to have someone to talk to without slamming my head into the keyboard.
  2. Exhausted Dad
    05-03-2010 11:59 AM
    Exhausted Dad
    Dude after seeing your post about Dez I had to write you. You are fucking on point. i don't understand everbody talking about Dez like he is one of the NFL's biggest thugs. He talked to Deion Sanders, TALKED TO DEION SANDERS, thats it. Obviously you know this though I bet if he would have landed on one of the guys terams that was talking shit over in the thread they would be saying how he is going to be the next elite reciever. But anyway I just wanted to vent a minute without doing too much arguing, don't want to cause the thread to be shut down LOL.
    Thanks for having common sense, I was starting to get a little frustrated over there.