Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 25
  1. Tussell
    02-29-2012 12:19 PM
    Tussell
    Hey man, seen any good movies lately?
  2. Tussell
    12-05-2011 09:45 AM
    Tussell
    He was certainly an awesome guy! I even got his book 'Make Love, The Bruce Campbell Way' for free and signed by him!
  3. megamoviejohn
    12-05-2011 09:30 AM
    megamoviejohn
    Same as you man. BTW just saw you met Bruce Campbell, dude is one of my favorite actors ever. Would love to meet him. I'm off but I'll hit you up later! Take care.
  4. Tussell
    12-05-2011 09:23 AM
    Tussell
    Heh, I'm doing good.

Working like a slave, going to school, and drinking on my free-time. Same old, same old.

How about yourself?
  5. megamoviejohn
    12-05-2011 09:17 AM
    megamoviejohn
    How's it goin man? Hope all is well! Just checking in.
  6. Tussell
    03-14-2011 08:07 AM
    Tussell
    Nothing in theaters lately. I'm looking to go see Paul this upcoming weekend though.

I did make some nice DVD purchases though. I only have two Hellraiser DVD's until I complete the collection, I bought all four Species movies, The Hills Run Red, Midgets VS Mascots, Jennifer's Body, Jonah Hex, and Night Train.

Midgets VS Mascots was pretty horrible, though it had its moments. As for Jennifer's Body, I only saw about 40 minutes of it, but it was pretty shitty.
  7. megamoviejohn
    03-12-2011 08:50 PM
    megamoviejohn
    I wanted to let u know that I typed an epic long post in the recommend a horror section as you asked. It was pretty much calling him a tool and how amazing the Hellraiser franchise is even with how awful some of them have been. Also in detail about some other films and how he compares Saw to be like the fucking film that all horror films should want to be like, ughhhhhhhhh Saw 1 was DECENT at best but the others I wanted to poke my own eyes out. Long story short, Don't write long posts using "quick reply" because it didn't send. I didn't have the strength to re-write it after destroying him so hard the first go around.

Anyways! Seen any good flicks lately? I went to the theater for the first time in months to see Drive Angry in 3D because Nic Cage is my hero. I enjoyed it, Michael Fichtner is so awesome in everything he does.
  8. Tussell
    02-25-2011 07:26 AM
    Tussell
    So I think you should read the small little thing I got into on the Horror Recommendation Thread. The guy bothering me recommended some great films, but also, some of horrors worst, so I didn't particularly call him out, as much as I gave him a taste of his own medicine.

It baffles me what people find entertaining these days.

Maybe it's just me though... I don't know.
  9. Tussell
    08-07-2010 10:45 AM
    Tussell
    I saw The Other Guys at the midnight release, that's really about it. Thought it was pretty damn good.
  10. megamoviejohn
    08-07-2010 06:17 AM
    megamoviejohn
    Hey buddy! How's it going? I have been out of town most of the summer and haven't had the interwebs lol I have missed this place big time. Can't wait to start posting again, I saw the trailer for the new I Spit on Your Grave today, have you seen it yet? Ummm what else have I seen horror movie wise, I rewatched Decent 1 and then watched Decent 2...ummm...paranormal activity..

The 9th gate for the millionth time, LOVEEEEEEEEE that movie!!! Just so many movies man, not having a laptop or computer left me to nothing but movies!

Have you seen any good ones this summer?