Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > MR. RAiDER 702
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between MR. RAiDER 702 and VI AMAC XXI
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. VI AMAC XXI
    08-28-2010 11:08 PM
    VI AMAC XXI
    From what I've read, I think it will be, seeing as you have the option to customize pretty much everything. And I'm not positive, but I think it will be possible to earn achievements even if you customize the game. So, hopefully it'll be possible to give yourself crazy high weapon damage and make the enemies really weak. I guess we'll have to wait til it comes out to find out though.
  2. MR. RAiDER 702
    08-26-2010 11:03 PM
    MR. RAiDER 702
    I'am hoping Firefight is a lot more approachable than it was in ODST. For the life of me, I could never get past the first two sets and because of those unbelivably cheap Suicide Grunts, it totally took away the fun for me :/

Than again, playing as a Spartan should make things easier...

For sure, I'll send you a friend request on Xbox live sometime whenever you get back
  3. VI AMAC XXI
    08-24-2010 11:55 PM
    VI AMAC XXI
    Well if all goes to plan, I will be getting Halo: Reach next month, and I would love some help getting the sickeningly difficult firefight achievements.

Also, have you sent me a request on XBL? I'm on vacation so therefore unable to check myself. If not, you should probably do that to aid in the whole playing-together thing.

I look forward to annihilating some aliens come September.
  4. MR. RAiDER 702
    08-24-2010 08:00 AM
    MR. RAiDER 702
    I figure when Halo: Reach comes out, there won't be any shortage of doucebags playing online.

So, I figured, in the off chance we both get it next month. I could sure use some help with those damn tough Firefight achievements.

Rather than take the chance with some random 14 year old in matchmaking, that'll teabag my dead body. Or his 17 year old counterpart whose a MLG wannabe.

So yeahh, that's why I sent the friend request homie' :]
  5. VI AMAC XXI
    07-15-2010 12:40 AM
    VI AMAC XXI
    Haha why thank you, and I have to agree, it's a good album. I'm disappointed to hear that about their new album though, hopefully it's not representative of all the songs on it.
  6. MR. RAiDER 702
    07-14-2010 11:09 PM
    MR. RAiDER 702
    You listen to The Offspring as well? You have a fine taste in music sir. Yeah; Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace was a great CD...but than I heard one of their new songs at a recent concert (for their upcoming album) and---

it's pretty soft :/
  7. VI AMAC XXI
    07-14-2010 06:15 AM
    VI AMAC XXI
    Holy Fuck. I read your signature and happened to be listening to that same song on itunes. o.O