Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Hilaryduffgta
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Hilaryduffgta and DEG23
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Hilaryduffgta
    02-03-2012 03:31 PM
    Hilaryduffgta
    lol awesome new line man,who made that sig for you??? so how are things on your end
  2. Hilaryduffgta
    01-24-2012 07:28 AM
    Hilaryduffgta
    no i havent been working for about 5 years,from 2006 til this year i was a caretaker for my late father,he passed on the 19th of october,he was ill with hep c and ceresis of the liver,so its a bit tough right now,im trying to find what i can but i have no license or no car,i am out in the inland empire and the job market here really sucks,no fast food places are hiring or anything like that,so its a real pain at the moment,hopefully i can get hired over at goodwill or something like that,i'm hoping once i start working i can pick up a 360 and a copy of mw3,and fix up computer some,grab a pvr and start doing youtube videos.
  3. DEG23
    01-24-2012 05:48 AM
    DEG23
    Ouch, sorry to hear that. I can't imagine life without my xbox. Its unfortunate about the job situation, i had a similar problem when i left uni, i had 4 interviews in the span of about 5 months and didn't get any of them, by the end it was becoming frustrating. Are you between jobs or just finished studying?
  4. Hilaryduffgta
    01-24-2012 02:52 AM
    Hilaryduffgta
    sadly no 360 at the moment,i'm hoping to get one once work picks up somewhere but the job market really bites in cali,yea i played a little battlefield 3,it was enjoyable,had more fun with modern warfare 3
  5. DEG23
    01-22-2012 11:14 PM
    DEG23
    I was playing a lot of BF3 over the christmas break but now that i'm back at work, i really only have time to game on the weekends, but i'm always up for playing any game over live. Feel free to add me or send an invite.
  6. Hilaryduffgta
    01-22-2012 09:12 PM
    Hilaryduffgta
    ohhhh hellz yes,River,yea she was a hot piece of tail,i need to pick up the series for that along with serenity when i can,what games do you play over live?
  7. DEG23
    01-21-2012 10:41 PM
    DEG23
    She played River, now that you mention it, i can't believe it's been 10 years since that show first aired, wow.
    Ha, although i've never admitted it until now, i too have listened to the occasional Hilary Duff song while playing xbox, all my house mates think it's weird but it's a nice change to the usual in game music.
  8. Hilaryduffgta
    01-21-2012 08:18 AM
    Hilaryduffgta
    who was she in firefly??? been quite a while since i've seen it,and yea i'm a hilary duff fan,seen all of her movies,and have her cd's,pretty relaxing playing some call of duty and bumping some hilary duff and some miley cyrus,
  9. DEG23
    01-21-2012 02:00 AM
    DEG23
    Thanks, it's Summer Glau. I've been a fan ever since i saw her in Firefly, been following her career ever since. It's also nice to see a fellow Hilary Duff fan
  10. Hilaryduffgta
    01-20-2012 10:00 AM
    Hilaryduffgta
    hey dude,awesome banner,who is it in the picture???