Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Crimson Ridley
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Crimson Ridley and dakisbac
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 27
  1. Crimson Ridley
    12-12-2012 04:30 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    Thanks for that, man. I appreciate it. It's getting really tiring that I come on here now, and I've got people who just want to cause shit with me, creating accounts with similar names, and just generally being abusive. I don't feel welcome any more, but there are still people like yourself, Nozza, Gackt, the mods, etc. that I think very highly of.
  2. dakisbac
    12-11-2012 03:10 PM
    dakisbac
    Yeah just started, green name is sorted now though.
  3. Crimson Ridley
    12-11-2012 07:15 AM
    Crimson Ridley
    I thought that at first, but you don't have a green name. Have you just started subscribing?
  4. dakisbac
    12-11-2012 12:03 AM
    dakisbac
    Don't worry bro, just having a little fun with my user title
  5. Crimson Ridley
    12-10-2012 11:49 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    You're banned? But... why?!
  6. Crimson Ridley
    05-28-2010 09:56 AM
    Crimson Ridley
    Hey dude, long time no see. With this game, to get 5 stars, you pretty much have to abuse the rewind feature. Find a section that is quite easy (Usually around the start of the song), and go through it with Star Power if you can, then get a rewind and go through it again. Your score will sky rocket, and the stars will rack up because unlike GH, the average multiplier doesn't seem to factor into your final rating.

I may have to play RockIt again, to see where you could rack up your score, as I can't remember how the song even plays.
  7. dakisbac
    05-28-2010 03:13 AM
    dakisbac
    Hey man, do you have any tips for DJ Hero? I'm playing on Hard and only have three songs left to 5*, the two Rock It songs and Groundhog of course. I was literally just a couple notes away from 5*ing Groundhog so I know I can do that with practise, but the other song just rapes me with the spikes/directional scratches
  8. Crimson Ridley
    03-23-2010 10:53 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    I'm sorry, Dac. I was thinking that I shouldn't respond, but they made me quite angry, especially the guy saying about my accent as if that had anything to do with what I said, so I responded.

I'll win that respect back somehow though, mark my words!
  9. Crimson Ridley
    12-11-2009 07:59 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    I'm the first? That would be awesome. Thanks.
  10. dakisbac
    12-11-2009 04:30 PM
    dakisbac
    I see you're first here to get the 1000 on DJ Hero. Congrats