Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Crimson Ridley
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Crimson Ridley and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 43
  1. Crimson Ridley
    12-31-2012 12:24 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    Hey, I'm rubbish at remembering to reply to LIVE messages. Thank you for the congrats, though it's taken me far too long to go from 100k to 200k.
  2. Kairi
    12-25-2012 06:17 PM
    Kairi
    Thank you! ^_^ I hope you have a wonderful day as well!
  3. Crimson Ridley
    12-25-2012 02:08 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    Merry Christmas to you, too. Have a great day.
  4. Kairi
    12-25-2012 01:00 PM
    Kairi
    Merry Christmas Callum!
  5. Kairi
    12-06-2012 11:25 PM
    Kairi
    That was probably the case if you are certain you saw the + sign then.

There were a few? D: I only remember seeing one of them. That's pretty pathetic that they did that though :/ That's good, there are probably quite a few others that like you too!

I think Infinite Undiscovery is good! It's on the short side for an RPG, but it was still pretty enjoyable. The combat is kind of like hack and slash which I liked a lot and although the story wasn't the best I still found it interesting. Only thing I really don't like about it is the item crafting. Currently working on the "Compulsive" achievement (which requires getting every item) and the item crafting has gotten quite annoying since there is a good majority which are obtained only by crafting x.x
  6. Crimson Ridley
    12-06-2012 11:10 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    That could be it.

Yeah, he/she created a few accounts with my name. Quite sad really. I'm just glad a few members that have known me a few years still like me, like yourself.

So tell me, Infinite Undiscovery; I have it in my collection, but I've never started it. Is it amazing?
  7. Kairi
    12-06-2012 11:04 PM
    Kairi
    Yeah, probably. It's possible that you could have added me under contacts instead of friends list somehow; I remember I did that once and the + sign was by the person's name.

I've noticed that recently which is quite a shame; I don't see why people are disliking you lately D: Lol that's true, wasn't there one guy who posed as you in the comments before? xD
  8. Crimson Ridley
    12-06-2012 10:49 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    I must have been mistaken. Never mind.

At least somebody likes me, I don't seem to attract the best attention around here these days. It appears that people sign up just to troll me...
  9. Kairi
    12-06-2012 09:25 PM
    Kairi
    Your welcome, and really? I don't think I've ever had you as a friend or got a request from you on here before o.o If I did I would have definitely accepted the add and I wouldn't have removed you either. Either way, problem is solved now!
  10. Crimson Ridley
    12-06-2012 04:28 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    Hello.

Thanks for adding me on here. I'm sure I already had you as a friend though, because I swear your name had a '+' on it, when you viewed my page. :/