1. Kairi
    05-29-2010 09:12 PM
    Kairi
    Happy Birthday! :]
  2. Kairi
    12-15-2009 11:25 PM
    Kairi
    That's it! XD Thanks, I completely drew a blank lol

I didn't think of a turntable as an instrument before, but I guess it could be, just not like guitar or drums :P It still makes music,
  3. Crimson Ridley
    12-15-2009 11:19 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    Turntable.

A turntable really is an instrument, just a different sort.
  4. Kairi
    12-15-2009 11:04 PM
    Kairi
    I was thinking about trying it, since it looks really fun. New instruments are always fun, or in this case I guess the spin disk thing could be an instrument XD I have no idea what its called, sorry lol
  5. Crimson Ridley
    12-15-2009 11:01 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    You should give it a try, it's a little hard to get used to as there's a lot of buttons to press and fiddle with, but it's really good fun.
  6. Kairi
    12-15-2009 10:52 PM
    Kairi
    Your welcome! ^_^
    That's good to hear, I was looking at a bunch of the new music games out and the ones I don't own yet and DJ Hero looked kinda interesting lol
  7. Crimson Ridley
    12-15-2009 10:49 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    Thank you. It's a great game, probably my favourite music game.
  8. Kairi
    12-15-2009 09:38 PM
    Kairi
    Hi, I noticed you were the first here to 1000 DJ Hero. Congratulations! Is it a good game? I was thinking of buying it since I play a lot of music games.
  9. Kairi
    06-10-2009 12:36 AM
    Kairi
    Wow. Activision needed to make up their mind. XD Either put it in or not...

And no, I don't have any LIVE access from anywhere. I either need to buy a super long Ethernet cable, or go buy a wireless adapter and a wireless router of some type. I might not be able to buy either for a while. Both are over $100
  10. Crimson Ridley
    06-09-2009 10:32 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    Yeah, it's rather annoying that they didn't allow it straight away, I think it was some kind of argument that consisted of Activision saying that "They will make sure that only GH products will work with GH." I think they even counter-updated it when the game came out as the guitar did work for a short time.

Everything seems OK now though. Couldn't you sign into LIVE on a friends console and update it onto your storage device or something?