Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Crimson Ridley
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Crimson Ridley and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 43 of 43
  1. Crimson Ridley
    06-09-2009 10:32 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    Yeah, it's rather annoying that they didn't allow it straight away, I think it was some kind of argument that consisted of Activision saying that "They will make sure that only GH products will work with GH." I think they even counter-updated it when the game came out as the guitar did work for a short time.

Everything seems OK now though. Couldn't you sign into LIVE on a friends console and update it onto your storage device or something?
  2. Kairi
    06-09-2009 10:25 PM
    Kairi
    Don't worry- I read the post
    Thanks! That makes a lot more sence now. I thought my game was glitched or I was recieving false information. I guess I will have to use my wired controller to play Guitar Hero Aerosmith then. I wish I had LIVE access
  3. Crimson Ridley
    06-09-2009 09:42 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    Just in case you miss my post, the reason your RB guitar doesn't work with GH: A is;

"There is a catch. When the game was released, the Rock Band guitar did not work with the game. But, after a while an update was released that allowed it to work.

IIRC, you do not have access to Xbox LIVE so unfortunately, you are out of luck, unless they have released some newer versions of the game with the update applied to it."

Sorry about that.