Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Crimson Ridley
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Crimson Ridley and Xterm1n8or
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 106
  1. Crimson Ridley
    09-02-2009 06:21 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    Amazing! Congrats!

I can't wait for GH5, I've had it pre-ordered for as long as I can remember. I've heard all of the awesome things about it, and they far outweigh the bad things too.

I'm doing good thanks, I have a 99% chance of a job at GAME soon, the guys there want me to work there and will do whatever they can to get me a job. So hopefully, I'll be out of Subway soon.

I had a look at the scores posted in the GH:GH SotW, and decided to have a go, even though I couldn't FC Laid To Rest, but I actually FC'ed it first try today, but didn't use a good path so I might try again later. It's definitely harder than the GH2 version.
  2. Xterm1n8or
    09-02-2009 06:05 PM
    Xterm1n8or
    Hey! Passed my driving test today yay! Preordered GH5 as my reward :P From what I hear it's amazing and puts GH back on the map! Anyway how are you doing?
  3. Crimson Ridley
    08-25-2009 07:42 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    I'm good thanks. I've just pre-ordered GH5 and The Beatles: Rock Band. Thought that I might as well get the free crap that comes with them.

My guitar is awesome now, it feels just right, I have no complaints about it at all. Even the whammy lag is hardly noticable so I can still get lots of SP in sustains.

Still, if I had the skills, I would love to get the guts of my Xplorer into an SG.
  4. Xterm1n8or
    08-25-2009 06:50 PM
    Xterm1n8or
    Hey man. I've been pretty good thanks. Have had to take a bit of a break from xbox recently, my driving test is coming up soon so I've been concentrating on that. Yikes.

Managed to play a bit of guitar hero today for the first time in a week or two, my fingers felt like they weren't mine haha. Your guitar sounds pretty nice.

Just waiting for a few games to come along to kickstart my gaming, cos to be honest atm I'm not that motivated to play. With GH5, Dirt 2, Halo ODST and Forza 3 around the corner I'm hopeful that will change soon. Gonna pick up the GTA 4 dlc too now that it's the DOTW.

I guess I need to post on this site more too, I seem to lurk and never post nowadays! Lol long answer, how are you? Cheers dude.
  5. Crimson Ridley
    08-25-2009 12:11 AM
    Crimson Ridley
    Hey, long time no talk.

How have you been? Still owning on GH/RB? I've been tinkering with my Xplorer, it now has a Les Paul whammy bar and an SG Strum Bar. Now my guitar is pretty much all white. I removed the stupid little black plastic thing from the Xplorer that was on my Strum Bar, and now it sounds better and seems to be faster.
  6. Crimson Ridley
    07-08-2009 09:55 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    You should of seen it earlier, some guy impersonated me, he went by the name of CaIIum x360a.

He got banned pretty quick though.
  7. Crimson Ridley
    07-02-2009 09:04 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    Will do.

I can do... guitar. Because that's the only one I've played.
  8. Xterm1n8or
    07-02-2009 09:00 PM
    Xterm1n8or
    Yeah I thought so too. If you're ever doing this achievement and need a player, give me a shout. (I can do beginner vocals, yup I'm the Frank Sinatra of guitar hero, guitar, bass or hard drums.) Although having said that, I actually haven't seen the Freebird hard drums chart, but I'll assume I could do it. :P
  9. Crimson Ridley
    07-02-2009 08:56 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    I haven't yet. But, I'd assume that would work, I mean it was easy enough to get 1 million on GH2, and this one has like an extra section or 2 in it, so 2 experts, a hard and a beginner should get more than enough.

Theoretically...
  10. Xterm1n8or
    07-02-2009 08:52 PM
    Xterm1n8or
    Yeah man I knew you in the good ol' xBKx days.

By the way, have you done the 2 million Freebird achievement on GH:GH yet? Would you happen to know if expert guitar/bass, hard drums and beginner vocals would do the job? Cheers.